RE: [learningfromeachother] Peter Burgess - meet REIWA and also Asif

  • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007

      As you may know my interest in the health care division is Malaria - so if
      you have any information on the ground about this esp. in Kenya, I would
      appreciate it. I know Samwel works in that area and I will involve him in
      the Malaria grant I am applying for.

      You indicated below "top policy makers and funding agencies etc should be
      coming to our Webinars to discover what is really the situation in rural
      Africa and elsewhere." - I totally agree with you on this. This is one of
      the key ways we will get exposure and hopefully get funded. I don't think
      our work is recognized beyond our circles as much as it should be. Andrius
      has a useful network of people and the things that they do and that should
      be commended. You have your network of people and have worked a lot locally
      and through the webinar there. That should be recognized as very relevant
      work. So, I am hoping we can get the right people to visit the Webinars and
      learn what is it that we are doing or plan to do.