RE: [learningfromeachother] Re: DATES FOR WEBINARS VIA ELLUMINATE

  • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2007
      Andrius:

      I suppose I misunderstood your e-mail as the dates were in order and then
      the names followed - so I assumed the names went with the dates. I'll let
      you organize and tell your colleagues when they are speaking. I need to post
      this in our newsletter and at Elluminate so the sooner that I can get the
      corresponding names and Titles of the talk I would appreciate it a lot.
      Thank you for your contribution.

      Asif.