DATES FOR WEBINARS VIA ELLUMINATE

  • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2007

      Hi Everyone:

      Here are some dates that are taken – so you can mark your calendars for those Webinars – and dates that are available, if you would like to speak at a Webinar:

      The dates that are taken for sure are – please try to attend:

      May 3rd – Richard Heller and John Dada (on Peoples University & Healthcare) 11 – 1 EST/DST

      May 24th  Imran Mirza (Canadian Gov – on Security) 11 – 1 EST/DST

      June 7th Andrius/Samwel? 10:30 – 12:30 EST/DST

      June 28th Karim Kassam (e-medicine) 11 – 1 EST/DST

      JULY 19th Pamela McLean / Andrius 10:30 – 12:30 EST/DST

      Aug 30th Andrius / Fred Kayiwa 10:30 – 12:30 EST/DST

      Sept 20t  Janet Salmons (Communication) 11 – 1 EST/DST

      Oct 11th  Janet Salmons (Communication) 11 – 1 EST/DST

      NOV 1st – Andrius/Ken Owino/Tom Ochuko 10:30 – 12:30 EST/DST

      NOV 22nd Pamela McLean /Andrius 10:30 – 12:30 EST/DST

      DEC 13th Andrius/Wendi Losha Bernadette 10:30 – 12:30 EST/DST

      Date(s) that are available -

      AUG 9th available   - waiting for confirmation from Yvonne Marie Andres 11 – 1 EST/DST

      Andrius: Please forward to your colleagues that will be moderating with you – I do not have all their e-mails. Thanks.

      Asif.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2007
        Hi Asif, Please let's clarify that we don't know yet which of our
        laboratory's African leaders will be able to lead sessions and when.
        Also, let's please not commit them unnecessarily, it can be burdensome
        for the speakers. It's very important not to place any unnecessary
        burdens on the poor especially. Please feel free to say that Andrius
        Kulikauskas of the Minciu Sodas laboratory will be hosting African
        independent thinkers. Thank you for your webinars! Andrius Kulikauskas

      • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2007
          Andrius:

          I suppose I misunderstood your e-mail as the dates were in order and then
          the names followed - so I assumed the names went with the dates. I'll let
          you organize and tell your colleagues when they are speaking. I need to post
          this in our newsletter and at Elluminate so the sooner that I can get the
          corresponding names and Titles of the talk I would appreciate it a lot.
          Thank you for your contribution.

          asif.daya@... wrote:

          > Hi Everyone:
          >
          > Here are some dates that are taken - so you can mark your calendars
          > for those Webinars - and dates that are available, if you would like
          > to speak at a Webinar:
          >
          > The dates that are taken for sure are - please try to attend:
          >
          > May 3rd - Richard Heller and John Dada (on Peoples University &
          > Healthcare) 11 - 1 EST/DST
          >
          > May 24th Imran Mirza (Canadian Gov - on Security) 11 - 1 EST/DST
          >
          > June 7th Andrius/Samwel? 10:30 - 12:30 EST/DST
          >
          > June 28th Karim Kassam (e-medicine) 11 - 1 EST/DST
          >
          > JULY 19th Pamela McLean / Andrius 10:30 - 12:30 EST/DST
          >
          > Aug 30th Andrius / Fred Kayiwa 10:30 - 12:30 EST/DST
          >
          > Sept 20t Janet Salmons (Communication) 11 - 1 EST/DST
          >
          > Oct 11th Janet Salmons (Communication) 11 - 1 EST/DST
          >
          > NOV 1st - Andrius/Ken Owino/Tom Ochuko 10:30 - 12:30 EST/DST
          >
          > NOV 22nd Pamela McLean /Andrius 10:30 - 12:30 EST/DST
          >
          > DEC 13th Andrius/Wendi Losha Bernadette 10:30 - 12:30 EST/DST
          >
          > Date(s) that are available -
          >
          > AUG 9th available - waiting for confirmation from Yvonne Marie Andres
          > 11 - 1 EST/DST
          >
          > Andrius: Please forward to your colleagues that will be moderating
          > with you - I do not have all their e-mails. Thanks.
          >
          > Asif.

          Each letter sent to Learning From Each Other enters the PUBLIC DOMAIN unless
          it explicitly states otherwise http://www.ethicalpublicdomain.org Please be
          kind to our authors!
          Yahoo! Groups Links