Re: [learningfromeachother] Laptop links

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 3:01 AM
      Hi All,

      I always love the Idea of One lap top for a child and linking these lap tops to us is fine.
      I see these laptops as cheaper compared to what we spend here on laptops. If One laptop can go for 100$, this will help us more access to technology and information.

      I love the Idea for the growing African child.
      Sam

      Samwel Okech kongere
      Nyamuga primary school
      P.O BOX 191,