Re: Collaboration Entrepreneur Travel Guide to Learning - printing deadlinemiddl

  • frogkailo
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2007
      HI all
      there is a also Wendi Losha Bernadette of Cameroon and her group
      ACTIWID KONGADZEM
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?WendiLoshaBernadette

      Regards,Sasha Mrkailo

      --- In learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com, Benoit Couture
      <benoitctr@...> wrote:

      > Here is from Tanzania (Helen):
      > http://www.ms.lt/?thinker=Helen_Mahoo
      >
      > http://profiles.takingitglobal.org/Helenmahoo
      >
      > Here is from Uganda (Fred):
      >
      > http://profiles.takingitglobal.org/nockia
      >
      > And here is some dreaming between myself and the two of them,
      gradually assembling into an Internet classroom of Spiritual Hygiene 101:
      > http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/A13728035
      >
      > Benoit Couture
      >

      > christopher macrae <chris.macrae@...> wrote:
      > My friends and I are publishing this booklet both in
      print and electronically in about 2 weeks time. We expect to be able
      to reach empowerment newtorkers due to a highly interactive London
      summer noted below as well as an invitation to cities everywhere to
      share events. We are happy to cacry some half-page free
      advertisements. I suggest one along these lines:
      > Are you passionate about Grassroots Education in Africa?
      > Mail our editor if you want to be introduced to passionate hosts
      in particular African countries. Country learning ambassadors at time
      of print publication are located in : A, B, C - updated country
      listings at bookmark XYZ

      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2310958832&ref=mf

      > London has a busy summer of collaboration events scheduled
      including an attempt by cross-cultural creatives to link a million
      peers around the world over a 24 day program of virtual debates and a
      daily truth search- eg a map of which hubs exist for empowerment in
      which places? And by August the greenest 100 person social theatre
      ever built will be visible to many millions of Londoners