Re: [learningfromeachother] Webinar dates for speakers

  • kayiwa fred
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 29 2:24 AM
      Ihve got much corcen also for TOM's idaer about the
      deaf
      some time we tend to ignore our friend who are deaf
      but if TOM comes up with deaf people programme then
      that one sounds nice
      TOM can you check
      http://www.independentliving.org/docs7/miles2005a.html
      probably you can find out how you can also do out your programme

      http://mail.yahoo.com