RE: [learningfromeachother] FW: Webinar dates for speakers

  • Prince Obiri-Mainoo
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 27, 2007
      Hello, Pamela, Andrius and all the others:

      It was really a nice experience for me to know more about what you are doing. As I said it briefly yesterday, I have known Asif for well over a year now and have even collaborated on some other issues about Ghana and some parts of Africa, but getting to know whay you are doing right now is really interested. As much as it is practically feasible, I would like to get involved. So far I have been receiving and reading the mails from Andrius, Pamela and Asif.

      Thank you also for assigning me to two groups already. I am looking forward to further collaborations with the members in these groups. I took some time to visit the site of the University of Education, Winneba yesterday. I was excited about the developments there.

      Let me suggest that you change my current email address with you to nationalafrica@... for my National Africa Foundation program since that reflects on what you are involved with. Please, send subsequent emails to that address. Thanks once again for your emails.

      Prince

      asif.daya@... wrote:
      Pamela:

      We have just evolved today to a different and "better" kind of sharing of
      knowledge, experiences and resources/connectio ns. I liked the format very
      much and found Andrius very nurturing of everyone's needs. I could look at
      the text box and try to get people noticed while Andrius focuses on the
      speakers and those on his bridge. I think Andrius would be better suited
      since he knows more of the people and their interests and expertise - I am
      just being introduced to all of you - although I am getting to know you all
      quickly - but not to the depth that Andrius does. Besides Andrius focuses
      well on the human side needs which I think is vital. So, we should invite
      Andrius to become our moderator for the Webinars. Maybe he can do the next
      one with Samwel? - June 7th....unless, Samwel feels more comfortable doing a
      presentation.
      This what you suggest is just like a Web Quest done in a PBL Model.....which
      you know I am biased towards (have a preference for).

      Asif.

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 27, 2007

        Pls. See e-mail of dates below:

        Also note, I may be able to add more dates if feasible – I will let you know.

        Asif.

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 27, 2007

          Please see for ICT: http://www.eep-edu.org/innservice/innhome.htm

          Asif.

        • kayiwa fred
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 29, 2007
            Ihve got much corcen also for TOM's idaer about the
            deaf
            some time we tend to ignore our friend who are deaf
            but if TOM comes up with deaf people programme then
            that one sounds nice
            TOM can you check
            http://www.independentliving.org/docs7/miles2005a.html
            probably you can find out how you can also do out your programme

            http://mail.yahoo.com