RE: [learningfromeachother] Re: FREE WEBINAR: Investigations with African Independent Thinkers

  • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2007

      Well put Pamela. I totally agree with ALL your points that you have made. I see us moving into a direction that is more organized and has the etiquette of our expectations. We continue to build on this and we can only grow for the betterment of our individual goals. Thanks for identifying the key issues.

      Asif.