malaria and the other top 10 colaboration/empowerment challenges of 007 are...

  • christopher macrae
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 25, 2007
      As this is global awareness malaria day as well as the American Idol night when 32 million americans see real stories from african children on tv for the first time, I have started developing a web page on what if malaria is the number 1 world citizen cooperation of 007, as well as a space for voting what other collaboration and empowerment challenges to be in the top 10

      If you want to make a nomination for malaria or another subject:
      1) name the subject
      2) name the social network etc that supports you most on thsi subject
      3) and if possible find some video on utube that repersents part of what your network wants the world to know, do, help, collaborate around

      Here are a few of the resources where I will aim to feature any replies:

      Also, if anyone decides to free register at www.ted.com please tell me as I believe the Tanzania meeting they are hosting in June needs some intervention, and there are extremely few top opinion leaders in America who want to do good in Africa who don't end up posting a video at ted.com- educating most americans about africa has previously been an uphill battle; if 32 million viewers can't change that, a rethink will be needed