Bursary Feedback

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18 4:30 AM
      Hello Dear Friends,

      Most people have spent their productive working life wearing shoes that don't fit and trying to make do with them for the rest of their lives, going in the direction dictated by others. The right career guidance will ensure that the community will make choices that make their hearts sing. The inner empowerment curriculum is crucial because this is an aspect that is not adequately addressed in schools, universities and the corporate world. Once the independent thinkers become life changers then they will have that inner empowerment, their potential is unleashed and that has a positive effect on our society.

      Happy moments as the going is smooth and focused. I have to say I will be attending the e-learning conference in May together with Maria hopefully, up to now I have not received the Bursary feedback but Katharina promised to communicate after the committee meeting which is to take place anytime in April.

      I am very grateful to see Janet is back and Andrius is also back in Lithuania. I owe both Janet and Andrius the clamor of negotiating my connections and exposure as we all agreed in 2004 after the first World's Aids Marathon Held in Mbita. I was by then the chairman of the Organizing committee but became very disappointed that Mbita is not featuring even when the second AIDS marathon was held. This is not the case but Janet and Andrius has made me whole and I have to work hard to go on connecting people to Miniciu Sodas Laboratory for independent thinkers.

      I thank you Janet for connecting me with Chris, When I was attending the World Social Forum in Nairobi and we are destined to work with Chris and everybody. Andrius did a wonderful connection and this made my connection to Maria who is now my Partner in connecting Tanzania and the whole of East Africa. Chris We are traveling it to Tanzania with Maria after the e-learning conference and I will be grateful if you tell us your needs in Tanzania!

      Maria wonderful posting. I am clearing most of the work here before I leave in May. I hope we will visit Ifakara because, I want to compare what they do in Malaria there. I am happy to see you connecting me with Chiara Pozzi, this is great. I hope you a wonderful learning as I prepare to meet you soon. The update for bursary is not yet but if they communicate I will forward you the results.
      Sam

      Samwel Okech kongere
      Nyamuga primary school
      P.O BOX 191,
      MBITA  040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439
      FOSS ADMIRER
      Community Development

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • Maria Agnese Giraudo
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 18 5:27 AM
        Dear Samwel, Janet, Asif, Tom, David and all,
          It's great Samwel that you got that bursary, we wait for the official confirmation, what about you Tom and David?
         I would like to put you in touch with Chiara Pozzi  she works in e-learning in Milan,Italy and is  involved in a project with a Kenyan association in Gwassi district (?) Have a look at p://www.formare.erickson.it/archivio/ottobre_06/14_POZZI although it is in Italian. Please contact her and ask me for translatin.
         I sent her all information of MS forum and I explained what great work Andrius and all mambers are doing together.
        I'll meet Samwel wife Lilian, in Nairobi. she is a great lady "behind a great man there is always a great woman" .
        Greetings!
        Maria Agnese Giraudo

        samuel kongere <samkongere2004@...> ha scritto:
[...]

      • tom ochuka
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 18 8:48 AM
          Dear Maria,I did Applied but havent got some
          Burs....Just help ne get posted if possible..Ia ready
          for the event,Thanks Sam ,Janet for you seems Not to
          want to go without me great lets keep up the good job.
          Thanks
          MAY YOU KEEP ME GOING TO LEARN...
          TOM OCHUKA.
          --- Maria Agnese Giraudo <mariaagnesegiraudo@...>