RE: Preparing for a Webinar on April 26th

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 8 2:11 AM
      Asif, Thank you! Yes I will do this. I will try to write in the next few
      days. Greetings from Pamela McLean here in London where I am staying.
      She had a great trip to Nigeria and she brought 500 USD of our
      laboratory's money for My Food Story and related investigations that
      we're thinking through. Today I fly to Hamburg, Germany. Happy Easter!
      Andrius