Meeting in Brixton, London

  • ms@auste.elnet.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2007
      Hi Pamela, I am sending you information about our meeting in Brixton today,
      Saturday, from 5 to 7 pm and afterwards. I hope you might come, and I invite
      others as well. Thank you to Richard Nelson http://www.solaroof.org for
      organizing this along with his colleague Anne Wirstad who lives in Brixton.
      It is a neighborhood that might be a key base in London for our network of
      global villages. Andrius

      Richard Nelson wrote:
      > Good Friday greetings,
      >
      > Thank you for coming to our gathering in Brixton - - the time of the
      meeting is 5 to 7 pm. The place is the "Dog Star" which is on the corner of
      Cold Harbour Lane and Atlantic Avenue. To get there you take the Victoria
      Line to Brixton Station, which is the the terminus, then as you go out of the
      station turn left and along the High steet to the first corner (KFC is at this
      corner) and go around the corner (a left turn) and down Cold Harbour Lane.
      Cross over the right side of the street and walk just a couple of minutes to
      the Dog Star Pub, which is just before an train overpass. We have a private
      room from 5 to 7 and after that we can continue to talk in the pub, which
      serves great mexican food.

      Data , "Pam" <pamela.mclean1@...> Rašyta: