I trust this region is going to have a well managed network

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2007

      Hello Andrius and All,

      Great insights and congratulations for our Lab, to finish the food story submissions. I'm pleased to see the number of food stories given. I thank those in our region for the taking the work seriously, they did to collect stories. In the team I have worked, they made, me happier and thank them all for their time they took to find the best crop stories. I am grateful for the excellent work and reaching past the target is more valuable to us in getting more businesses in the future. I want to thank Ken Owino, Fred Kaiywa, Josephat and others for the great work.

      The spirit they had in continuing work was marvelous. As we go down to focus on our deepest Values and important questions, We need to focus on how to make a commendable regional alliance together in East Africa and the Neighborhood countries. I trust with insights we have to pursue the progress of our projects as we visit Tanzania this June, we will complete the Uyoga Mission and if we can meet with Fred Kaiywa, Charles Loku and Fred Oballa from Uganda later in the year, for what they are going to focus on as colleagues in Uganda. We need resourceful people around the lake Victoria.

      In Rusinga our Focus now remain an information technology Center for the community and the school we are running which is going to care  for vulnerable children and total orphans. Our main aim is to get more computers, the focus is to provide ICT knowledge to all people such that we need eradicate information divide among Suba District residents in rural Kenya at the lake Victoria region, as well as providing information on how to have Good and better future for all in terms Information handling and advocacy.

      In Tanzania, Uyoga is doing a trial on Poultry keeping and mobilizing other youths to understand their status in the community. The idea here is Train youth is Arts and Crafts designs. At an advanced stage the Udogo youths will then have exchange visit to train in ICT to make them communicate and do business. Their focus is good and we all need to give them A chance for success and help.

      I trust this region is going to have a well managed network besides what we do for MS lab as community researchers. We therefore need business opportunities and enlarge our projects and help others.
      Sam

      Samwel Okech kongere
      Nyamuga primary school
      P.O BOX 191,