Call to relook at what is happening to children today

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2006
      Jinan, Hello to you and all of your colleagues,

      I think that your investigation of rural children's natural aptitude
      toward learning is original and significant. I invite you and all to
      work on these questions at our Minciu Sodas laboratory's working group
      "Learning from each other" led by Pamela McLean. She lives in London, UK
      and works extensively with teachers in Africa, especially to consider
      the proper role of ICT in self-learning. We also have a group of people
      in Italy who are interested in "open content". And I am working to
      include more people with related interests. Your fresh thinking is very
      much needed. We're also very interested in the possibility of video bridges.

      Please consider joining us at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/learningfromeachother/ ! Send a blank
      I'm interested to explore ways that we might work together. Our Minciu
      Sodas laboratory http://www.ms.lt serves and organizes independent thinkers.

      Thank you for your important work.

      +370 (699) 30003
      Vilnius, Lithuania