Re: Jinan Kodapully in India and natural learning

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2007
      Jinan,

      Thank you for your original work. I wonder how we might support your
      work and your travel? I share with our working groups "Learning From
      Each Other" and "New Craft". It would be great to meet you, but more
      importantly, how might our lab support you? What could we do useful for
      100 USD? And here are two questions for you that help us understand you:
      * What is your deepest value in life, which includes all your other values?
      * What is a question that you don't know the answer to, but intend to
      answer?

      Andrius Kulikauskas, http://www.ms.lt, ms@...