Re: Paul Rayar and ceramics

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2007
      Paul,

      Yes, I would like to meet!

      I am coming to Hasselt, Belgium arriving Monday, March 26th and leaving
      Thursday, March 29th.

      I am coming to Hasselt for a meeting of the European Living Labs network
      on the 27th http://www.ami-communities.eu/wiki/20070327_LL_Open_Event
      and a related conference about Hasselt as an "i-City" Mapping the
      Fundamentals: Visions on a Mobile Future on the 28th and 29th
      http://www.mtf07.com

      It seems that Hasselt is a city of the future!

      Perhaps you'd like to attend the Living Labs network meeting? It is free
      and I invite you to join Pamela McLean's working group Learning From
      Each Other http://groups.yahoo.com/group/learningfromeachother/ and
      attend as one of our lab's members.

      Or we could meet up some evening. Or perhaps I could visit you on the
      30th. Although I will likely spend that day in Brussels and then travel
      onwards to the United Kingdom.

      I am looking for a place to stay in Hasselt. I have asked some people
      through http://www.hospitalityclub.org and I also see there is a hostel
      in Borkijk http://www.vjh.be

      I look forward to meeting and learning more about your many endeavors!
      Yes, please send me some of your materials so that I might take a look.