RE: [learningfromeachother] Re: [socialagriculture] As the regional team is going strong.

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2007
      Hi Lorrine,

      Well thank you for giving me a quick response about Pamela. i am happy with your courage. Let me hear from you and Wendi.
      Share your world with East Africa.
      Samwel

      lorraine <lorraine@...> wrote:
      Hi Sam,
      Pamela is in Nigeria at present - I will forward your message to her, although I cannot guarantee she will be able to reply before she returns to the UK on 5th April..
      Take care
      Lorraine
      CAWD volunteer