Jinan Kodapully in India and natural learning

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2007
      Jinan,

      It's good to be in touch!

      I see that you are subscribed to our working group (or "worknet")
      Learning From Each Other led by Pamela McLean, but under the address
      (jinankb AT yahoo). Are you getting these mails? Should I sign up your
      address kumbhammurals... ?

      I am very interested to work together with you. Christine Bärnthaler
      was interested to visit you but she had trouble getting in touch with
      you. http://de.groups.yahoo.com/group/newcraft/message/28 She is in our
      New Craft worknet and I share there.

      Vilija Bortkeviciene is an architect in Lithuania who has "left the city
      and gone back to nature". Judging from her website (in Lithuanian) she
      is making good progress:
      http://www.ekosodyba.lt
      She moved with her children to an old small village Musninkai where she
      built a small school house and also invited a school teacher. There is
      also a large parcel of land not far away where some thirty families are
      starting to build cottages, each on one to three hectares.
      http://www.ekosodyba.lt/view.php They have put quite a lot of thought
      to it. They have also organized an association of eco-villages with
      thoughtful principles http://www.ekosodyba.lt/lesa.php

      Jinan, what are you working on now? I'm very interested to work more
      closely with people in India. We can provide small stipends (100 USD)
      for work that helps us engage you and people in your area as independent
      thinkers. I find it very helpful to ask two questions:
      * What is your deepest value, that includes all of your other values?
      * What is a question that you don't know the answer to, but wish to answer?
      I hope you might answer them for us!

      Recently we have been working on MyFoodStory http://www.myfoodstory.info
      to collect stories from farmers around the world. This is a good way to
      learn to work together. We're also starting to use "video bridges" to
      connect us.

      But I'm especially interested in your leadership in education. What can
      we do, and where can we start? How can we help you on your websites?

      in Chicago, Illinois until March 25

      >>> www.kumbham.org <http://www.kumbham.org>

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2007
        Jinan,

        Thank you for your original work. I wonder how we might support your
        work and your travel? I share with our working groups "Learning From
        Each Other" and "New Craft". It would be great to meet you, but more
        importantly, how might our lab support you? What could we do useful for
        100 USD? And here are two questions for you that help us understand you:
        * What is your deepest value in life, which includes all your other values?
        * What is a question that you don't know the answer to, but intend to
        answer?

        Andrius Kulikauskas, http://www.ms.lt, ms@...