Re: [socialagriculture] As the regional team is going strong.

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19, 2007
      Dear Samwel, Andrius and all,
      thanks Samwel  for you message, i really appreciate your desire to help Fred. You have reason we have to support him, as MS!
      Samwel you are a very good model for  everybody, for your open and generouse vision and your  balanced character....
      All the best!
      Maria Agnese Giraudo

      samuel kongere <samkongere2004@...> ha scritto:
      Hello!

      Pleasure to see the teams in this region going on stronger and stronger. I dearly appreciate the floated ideas, ideologies from our global members. I think Ms lab is heading to another wider scope of reaching more individuals, as Andrius, had to get a very broader vision for our businesses and even opportunities. Independent persons are entitled to do much better when open minded. The in stints we received from the global Villages headed by Franz, is great and it is what always makes me stronger.

      I need those in Africa to focus on the said opportunities and join the rest in deciding what is the next move;  concerning creating small projects and organizing others to contribute in the sharing which is always the course for Ms Lab and it's working groups. I dearly, appreciate the hard work we get from Janet, Andrius, Jeff, Maria, Markuz, Franz,Steve and all, but what is`significant here is what is the overall achievement of our willingness and non-willing as Andrius points n the Universial Language.

      I was chating with Fred Kayiwa from Kampala and learnt more on him than I had imagined. Fred is a potential man in this region and having those who are motivated by interests like Fred, is n itself encouraging. Fred is eager to work more for connecting us with many in Uganda. I tend to know some people's potentiality, but when it comes to taking risks for development they shy away for personal gains, but if,Fred is here 4  u, then we have to join hands with him and succeed in this region. Our potentiallity is not how much we are accumulating in resources but how much we are doing to change the life of others in greater scope.

      Fred is now out of college. He is remaining with several terms to finish his course but due to finaincial contraints,Fred cannot continue. i don't know we n help Fred work for us in the lab by collecting simple community stories to enable him finish his college. He need 144 USD to finish his course. We have to reconsider, we have to take sacrifieces to help sometimes. He is about to bring together other people to help him work to collect some food stories. His ideas are great and will posibly go his home distrsict and find means of starting an ICT centre there. fred needs much of my inputs and will reconsider this after my consultations with Charles Loku in Kampala to figure out. Fred you can try meeting Charles Loku at the Uganda Bureau Of Statistics.h' is a great member of our Holistic helping. You can on also to invite members to join mendenyo headed by me.

      I can see on the other hand Tanzania. Josephant is coming up with Cassava stories. I think it is a good start for our Dar team and hope the rest will follow line with Josephat. As we are both planning to join them there in June with Maria Agnese, it will be a great occasion to see their committents. I know Willy is busy in school and Hellen is not having time due to her mother's illness, they will all come up and do great things for the community in Tanzania. we need many from there.

      Wendi, you are just very right we,are one and there is no way i can go up with out combining all your efforts. i just need some informations from you to share with all here. It's pretty good see your activities. I also work with women here and most of my work involves nformation to the entire community. I would wish we all make a stronger team to manage our community services in this region. you have proven to be a serious person and with time as MS lab is fortifying we wll meet and even manage an annual event to feature our committments. These are personal dreams which must come true. As a social networker we need opportunities and these are our inside willingness' Willingness to take risks" does not mean risks all times but insights under hardships to manage affairs.

      Trsuting and believing, i am hoping to discuss quite alot on the Europe;with Maria and Andrius and see What is has for us all as, a combined team here.We have to be composed to succeed, to climb hills of stress and ............ ......... .........

      For abetter Africa Ms

      Samwel

      Samwel Okech kongere
      Nyamuga primary school
      P.O BOX 191,
      MBITA  040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439
      FOSS ADMIRER
      Community Development

    • samuel kongere
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 19, 2007
        Dear Pamela,

        I dearly love sharing and of late i have all the committment to figure what we are doing here in the region.
        Pamela although you are very busy and I cannot read your mails. I think i should reconcider your inputs in Education, learning and Technology. David Mutua is very happy & convasant with what you do in technology and what inputs you can do, interms of information to our ICT center here. I need as much information as possible to help me manage the center.

        Also as we are preparing more activities in Dar in June and many months to come we need some inputs these are the reasons for me together with Maria , why we attending the e-learning conference in Nairobi. I am hoping to be an expert in Wireless connection and even become a pioneer in information technology in grassroot village, here in Rusinga Island. I hope to visit the one being done by David Mutua, he is agreat friend.
        Generally, we are hoping at the same angle to meet you with Maria Agnese for the great collaboration.Maria is having much interest for publishing in demand, i have been doing ground work to know how this community here understand printing on demand.

        I therefore, put our trust on you as some crucial figure to us both the interests in education information.Either for training or organizing.

        Hope to hear from you.
        Sam

        Bored stiff? Loosen up...
      • lorraine
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 20, 2007

          Hi Sam,

          Pamela is in Nigeria at present - I will forward your message to her, although I cannot guarantee she will be able to reply before she returns to the UK on 5th April..

          Take care

          Lorraine

          CAWD volunteer

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 21, 2007
            Hi Lorrine,

            Well thank you for giving me a quick response about Pamela. i am happy with your courage. Let me hear from you and Wendi.
            Share your world with East Africa.
            Samwel

            lorraine <lorraine@...> wrote:
[...]

            with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.