Webinar on Thursday, 10:30 am, Florida time

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2007
      I invite us to join me for a "webinar" to try out Asif Daya's web
      technology, Elluminate Live! recommended by Pamela McLean. Please write
      to me at ms@... to get the URL to use.

      Visit http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html to get the
      right time. The US has just changed to daylight savings time. Note
      that we have changed the time to 10:30 am, Florida time.

      We'll practice the software and we might discuss our wiki spaces and
      also the Africa conference which Agnese is planning.

      Andrius Kulikauskas
      (773) 659-9852

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 23 9:08 AM
        I was travelling when this Webinar happened and couldn't e-attend.

        I'd be interested to know what anyone thought of it - I love the
        potential and think we are at an interesting stage in discovering the
        best ways to make use of it.

        For me the webinar experience is a bit like my experiences of yahoo
        groups and Skype - I take a long time get around to giving these things
        a go. Even after giving them a go I take quite a while to get confident
        and use new things automatically. However I see the advantages of all
        three now, and I am grateful to the various people whose continuing
        influence gradually gets me into using such things.

        Pam

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 23 1:06 PM
          Ooops
          Sorry to cause confusion
          I thought Andrius' Webinar happened when I was away.
          I'm delighted to discover he is doing one this week. I hope to "be there".
          Pam

        • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 23 1:17 PM

            Pamela:

            Andrius did do a practice run with some colleagues. He now presents on Thursday 10:30 EST/DST.

            Asif