Paul Rayar and ceramics

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2007
      Pamela,

      Thank you for introducing me to Paul Rayar of Arcilla Research
      http://www.arcillaresearch.com and your development of ceramics without
      firing.

      Paul, I will be in Western Europe from March 20 to April 21, probably in
      the UK for much of time. So I will not get to see you when you are
      there in May. But I invite you to join Pamela's working group Learning
      From Each Other http://groups.yahoo.com/group/learningfromeachother/
      which is her deepest value in life and where she is pursuing questions
      such as How are some people excluded from the opportunity of learning
      and how can we help them overcome those barriers using ICT? Send a
      blank message to learningfromeachother-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      We also have a New Craft working group led by Christine Ax in German
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/newcraft/ where I think your inventions
      are very relevant. Send a blank message to
      newcraft-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2007
        Paul,

        Yes, I would like to meet!

        I am coming to Hasselt, Belgium arriving Monday, March 26th and leaving
        Thursday, March 29th.

        I am coming to Hasselt for a meeting of the European Living Labs network
        on the 27th http://www.ami-communities.eu/wiki/20070327_LL_Open_Event
        and a related conference about Hasselt as an "i-City" Mapping the
        Fundamentals: Visions on a Mobile Future on the 28th and 29th
        http://www.mtf07.com

        It seems that Hasselt is a city of the future!

        Perhaps you'd like to attend the Living Labs network meeting? It is free
        and I invite you to join Pamela McLean's working group Learning From
        Each Other http://groups.yahoo.com/group/learningfromeachother/ and
        attend as one of our lab's members.

        Or we could meet up some evening. Or perhaps I could visit you on the
        30th. Although I will likely spend that day in Brussels and then travel
        onwards to the United Kingdom.

        I am looking for a place to stay in Hasselt. I have asked some people
        through http://www.hospitalityclub.org and I also see there is a hostel
        in Borkijk http://www.vjh.be

        I look forward to meeting and learning more about your many endeavors!
        Yes, please send me some of your materials so that I might take a look.