Oops May 3rd not April 3rd

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7, 2007
      Ref Cawdnet webinars - please note the Webinar with Prof Richard Heller
      and John Dada is scheduled for May 3rd, not April 3rd as I wrongly wrote
      before.
      Pam
    • Maria Agnese Giraudo
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 8, 2007
        Dear Pam, Samwel, Tom, David and all,
        thanks Pam for this chance for e-learnig ... I don't  partecipate because I didn't understand if this course is only or mainly for African people and because I'll  be very busy that days  although i'm very interested in it!!!
         David, are you working on this project or are you taking part? Please Samwel, Tom,  don't miss this important occasion. By my side I try to learn something on e-learnig and I will be very happy if we share informations and ideas in preparation of our participation at the conference in Nairobi.
        Greetings
        Maria Agnese

        Pamela McLean wrote:
        Ref Cawdnet webinars - please note the Webinar with Prof Richard Heller
        and John Dada is scheduled for May 3rd, not April 3rd as I wrongly wrote
        before.
        Pam
        For more information about the Webinar go to
        http://www.trainers pod.com/info/
        or to simply register go to http://www.trainers pod.com/register /

        Even if you can only attend part you would be welcome - the presentation
        will be in a number of sections - each focusing on a different aspect of
        Cawdnet and followed by questions and discussion.

        I am sorry it was not possible to give more advance notice, but look
        forward to the chance of e-meeting some list members at the Webinar
        tomorrow.

        Pam

        Pamela McLean wrote:

        > Recently I have not been able to be active in the discussions here. I
        > hope that will change in a couple of months. Meanwhile I would like to
        > give you the following update and invitation (it is relevant to people

        who have sound cards, so probably not okay via a cyber cafe).

        > Tomorrow, Thursday March 8th, at 10.00am EST [15.00 GMT] I have been
        > given the opportunity to share information about CAWD/Cawdnet via an
        > Eluminate Webinar [http://www.ellumina te.com]
        >
        > It is the first of an occasional series, featuring various Cawdnet
        > people and interests. Tomorrow's Webinar will set the scene. Further
        > details including how to register etc, will be sent later today or
        > tomorrow.
        >
        > The second Webinar, to be given by Professor Richard Heller in the UK
        > and John Dada in Nigeria, will be on April 3 and will focus on
        > Cawdnet's Health Group.
        >
        > Pam

      • samuel kongere
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 8, 2007
          Dear Maria, David, Tom, Pam,

          Thanks to have good ideas. I am hoping to join but would be very busy. Maria I am doing quite alot now but very grateful for earlier preparations for the e-learning. I must fulfil some duties here before i move out in May and June. I also have several stories for my food stories to complile and post. Thanks for thinking our way.
          Samwel

          Pamela McLean wrote:

          > Recently I have not been able to be active in the discussions here. I
          > hope that will change in a couple of months. Meanwhile I would like to
          > give you the following update and invitation (it is relevant to people
          > who have sound cards, so probably not okay via a cyber cafe).
          >
          > Tomorrow, Thursday March 8th, at 10.00am EST [15.00 GMT] I have been
          > given the opportunity to share information about CAWD/Cawdnet via an
          > Eluminate Webinar [http://www.ellumina te.com]
          >
          > It is the first of an occasional series, featuring various Cawdnet
          > people and interests. Tomorrow's Webinar will set the scene. Further
          > details including how to register etc, will be sent later today or
          > tomorrow.
          >
          > The second Webinar, to be given by Professor Richard Heller in the UK
          > and John Dada in Nigeria, will be on April 3 and will focus on
          > Cawdnet's Health Group.
          >
          > Pam

          Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
          in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

        • Maria Agnese Giraudo
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 8, 2007
            Dear Pam,
            do you plan to go to the conference on e-learning in Nairobi? It would be great if we meet together there. It would be very productive if we join our efforts  and you give us some advise regarding priorites  to  take advantage of our participation there for MS laboratory too.
            Thanks!  Greetings
            Maria Agnese

            Pamela McLean wrote:

            > Recently I have not been able to be active in the discussions here. I
            > hope that will change in a couple of months. Meanwhile I would like to
            > give you the following update and invitation (it is relevant to people
            > who have sound cards, so probably not okay via a cyber cafe).
            >
            > Tomorrow, Thursday March 8th, at 10.00am EST [15.00 GMT] I have been
            > given the opportunity to share information about CAWD/Cawdnet via an
            > Eluminate Webinar [http://www.ellumina te.com]
            >
            > It is the first of an occasional series, featuring various Cawdnet
            > people and interests. Tomorrow's Webinar will set the scene. Further
            > details including how to register etc, will be sent later today or
            > tomorrow.
            >
            > The second Webinar, to be given by Professor Richard Heller in the UK
            > and John Dada in Nigeria, will be on April 3 and will focus on
            > Cawdnet's Health Group.
            >
            > Pam

            Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
            in the Yahoo! Answers Food Drink Q&A.

          • David mutua
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 8, 2007
              Dear Maria, Pam, Sam and Tom.
              Its nice to be part of this thread sharing experiences and tried ideas, I am very disappointed by the system i am using, i couldn't connect due to the need for some IT tools that are required for the exercise.
              Pam, excellent work and thanks for alerting us, we will try to prepare well next time.
              I saw a tool that contains past discusions, pls inquire if we can listen later when less busy and after sorting the IT requirements with our systems.

              Well done,

              David

              Pamela McLean wrote:

              > Recently I have not been able to be active in the discussions here. I
              > hope that will change in a couple of months. Meanwhile I would like to
              > give you the following update and invitation (it is relevant to people
              > who have sound cards, so probably not okay via a cyber cafe).
              >
              > Tomorrow, Thursday March 8th, at 10.00am EST [15.00 GMT] I have been
              > given the opportunity to share information about CAWD/Cawdnet via an
              > Eluminate Webinar [http://www.ellumina te.com]
              >
              > It is the first of an occasional series, featuring various Cawdnet
              > people and interests. Tomorrow's Webinar will set the scene. Further
              > details including how to register etc, will be sent later today or
              > tomorrow.
              >
              > The second Webinar, to be given by Professor Richard Heller in the UK
              > and John Dada in Nigeria, will be on April 3 and will focus on
              > Cawdnet's Health Group.
              >
              > Pam

              Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
              in the Yahoo! Answers Food Drink Q&A.

              Never miss an email again!
              Yahoo! Toolbar

            • tom ochuka
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 8, 2007
                Dear Maria,
                This is just areminder am really willing to be in
                Nairobi in may ,I will not miss this important time in
                may,thanks for this I hpoe to meet you there and share
                more on the deaf world and ICTs
                Thanks
                TOM OCHUKA.
                wrote:

                > Dear Pam, Samwel, Tom, David and all,
                > thanks Pam for this chance for e-learnig ... I
                > don't partecipate because I didn't understand if
                > this course is only or mainly for African people and
                > because I'll be very busy that days although i'm
                > very interested in it!!!
                > David, are you working on this project or are you
                > taking part? Please Samwel, Tom, don't miss this
                > important occasion. By my side I try to learn
                > something on e-learnig and I will be very happy if
                > we share informations and ideas in preparation of
                > our participation at the conference in Nairobi.
                > Greetings
                > Maria Agnese
                >
                > Pamela McLean wrote:
                > Ref Cawdnet webinars - please note the Webinar
                > with Prof Richard Heller
                > and John Dada is scheduled for May 3rd, not April
                > 3rd as I wrongly wrote
                > before.
                > Pam
                >
                > For more information about the Webinar go to
                > http://www.trainers pod.com/info/
                > or to simply register go to http://www.trainers
                > pod.com/register /
                >
                > Even if you can only attend part you would be
                > welcome - the presentation
                > will be in a number of sections - each focusing on a
                > different aspect of
                > Cawdnet and followed by questions and discussion.
                >
                > I am sorry it was not possible to give more advance
                > notice, but look
                > forward to the chance of e-meeting some list members
                > at the Webinar
                > tomorrow.
                >
                > Pam
                >
                > Pamela McLean wrote:
                > >
                > > Recently I have not been able to be active in the
                > discussions here. I
                > > hope that will change in a couple of months.
                > Meanwhile I would like to
                > > give you the following update and invitation (it
                > is relevant to people
                > > who have sound cards, so probably not okay via a
                > cyber cafe).
                > >
                > > Tomorrow, Thursday March 8th, at 10.00am EST
                > [15.00 GMT] I have been
                > > given the opportunity to share information about
                > CAWD/Cawdnet via an
                > > Eluminate Webinar [http://www.ellumina te.com]
                > >
                > > It is the first of an occasional series, featuring
                > various Cawdnet
                > > people and interests. Tomorrow's Webinar will set
                > the scene. Further
                > > details including how to register etc, will be
                > sent later today or
                > > tomorrow.
                > >
                > > The second Webinar, to be given by Professor
                > Richard Heller in the UK
                > > and John Dada in Nigeria, will be on April 3 and
                > will focus on
                > > Cawdnet's Health Group.
                > >
                > > Pam

                > L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con
                > la nuova Yahoo! Mail

                Be a PS3 game guru.