Re: [learningfromeachother] Re:my food story about banana

  • David mutua
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2007
      Hi Fred,
      Great, this is some quit piece of work.. well coordinated and clear,  you deserve a certificate in research work.
      Remember, Information is expensive though we like telling stories voluntary, how can you develop this skill that can pay to achieve your goals or vision that you shared with me and the group?

      Well done.

      David

      kayiwa fred <fdkayiwa@...> wrote:
      -hi adrius and all
      ihope you will like my food story
      however am still going to travel to the rural area for
      meeting more farmers and ask them some questions then
      ihave to wrire what they have said
      and soon iwill be wrting another foord story

      http://us.click. yahoo.com/ lOt0.A/hOaOAA/ yQLSAA/FeXolB/ TM

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/learningfr omeachother/ join
      > (Yahoo! ID required)

      mailto:learningfromeachoth er-fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      http://autos. yahoo.com/ new_cars. html

      It's here! Your new message!