Re: Flash sticks for Fred, Tom, Helen, and computers?

  • ms@auste.elnet.lt
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
      Fred Kayiwa:

      --- thanks ADRUIS for liking my work its realy empowering me
      well am now still typing my food story about matooke and will submitt
      it soon
      thansk for the advise
      hope will look forwad for new development
      iwant to wish cruz asfe joney and let his trip be fruitfull
      adruis iknow we are going to have success full stories
      and this weekend amm travelling some 70km o get some infomation from
      one farmer

      Fred, I am glad that you are empowered!

      As you work, please keep thinking about your value "always thinking of being
      a helpful person to the needy and we make a better future and better world".
      And also your question: "How one can get success in life and get rid of
      problems that makes him have no god future both on earth and heaven?"
      Ask the farmers questions such as:

      What are their needs?
      What are their problems?
      What are their successes?
      What is helpful to them?
      How do they help others?
      How does God help them?
      How do they help God?
      What is their future?
      What are they doing about it?

      Or any questions that you think are best. And ask for their permission so
      that you may post their answers on the Internet. You can record a few long
      stories and many short stories but most important for us is that it be the
      farmer's personal story.

      I plan to send out the flash sticks next week when I am in Chicago so it will
      take a few weeks for you to get them.

      Fred, Samwel and all, please do not write me but write to the group! We want
      to let everybody get involved. And we don't want me to become a "bottleneck"
      that stops or slows our work. Samwel, please rewrite your latest letter to me
      and send it to the group. Then I will respond. Thank you!

    • samuel kongere
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007

        Dear all,

        Glad to see more things happenning and as the year progresses on, I must say here that the wireless equipment can work offline and we are looking into ways to see it is connecting to a wireless Lan or WLan to connect to the internet. It is technlology at work and Andrius i have not received any good information for the password from the manufacturer. It is not easy for them to understand what was the problem with the change of password.

        The ISP manager also feel it was changed and this is giving the access point no internet connection at all for the internet. If configured well it will connect anyway up to one kilometre away. I dearly wish to say Here, Andrius, that I need to become an expert in IT, this is what makes me to come and explore the possibilty of an expert in Wireless, which I must have to, manage a resource centre. I dearly believe the connections we have is not for mere speculations but for hopes of sustainable community developments which we have been pursueing all along with you and all in MS forum.

        I had given you where the project plan ahead of me before I come to Europe is heading to. There are lots of activities done by our members. There is already the ongoing work in our Office here and we have already applied for funds which is being given to youth development activities in Kenya. My hopes are by the time I will be coming To Europe, I will be having information on the Project to present to a conference as Maria suggests. This venture is not  an individual's plan but for all of us in the MS forum.  I need good exposure and conections to enable our idea with Maria, You, and Janet materailize.

        The school I talked about is also in progress. We are doing the land Survey, tranfer the land to the school and we will soon be getting the first installment to start building the school.Already three classrooms are there. We are starting our enrollment in May. The land survey and local land tranfer is 200 USD and the donor will be giving us Money for finishing the three classrooms and expansion. We are destined to train the teachers in April and form the school management committe. After this we will register an NGO board to take care of all activities Udogo does and School combined, I am going to be in the NGO Board.

        I need to know your plans including everybody.
        Samwel

        Samwel Okech kongere
        Nyamuga primary school
        P.O BOX 191,
        MBITA  040305-KENYA.
        Cell: +254 725 600 439
        FOSS ADMIRER
        Community Development

      • kayiwa fred
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2007
          -hi adrius and all
          ihope you will like my food story
          however am still going to travel to the rural area for
          meeting more farmers and ask them some questions then
          ihave to wrire what they have said
          and soon iwill be wrting another foord story

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/FeXolB/TM

          > (Yahoo! ID required)

          mailto:learningfromeachother-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          Don't pick lemons.
          See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
          http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
        • David mutua
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 7, 2007
            Hi Fred,
            Great, this is some quit piece of work.. well coordinated and clear,  you deserve a certificate in research work.
            Remember, Information is expensive though we like telling stories voluntary, how can you develop this skill that can pay to achieve your goals or vision that you shared with me and the group?

            Well done.

            David

            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/learningfr omeachother/ join
            > (Yahoo! ID required)

            mailto:learningfromeachoth er-fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

            Don't pick lemons.
            See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
            http://autos. yahoo.com/ new_cars. html

            It's here! Your new message!