David, Sam, Fred... and Wilberforce?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2007
      Hi David, Sam and Fred.

      It is great you are all meeting up to collaborate and to learn from each
      other.

      David - I wonder if it might be the right time for you to link up with
      Wilberforce, and learn from him about his use of solar cookers in Kenya.
      If you are interested I will phone Anna to get his current contact details.

      Congratulations on the progress of your COL application.

      Pam
    • David mutua
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2007
        Hi Pam,
        I met Fred in Kampala, we had time together in Gulu and in the bus during a five hrs ride from gulu to kampala, quit an interesting and determined young man, most of the discussion was based on supporting his vision and dreams towards building the digital communities for development and ICT enabled projects, we also had a personal sharing session that was intersting too.

        Other members, Fred and I drew a small budget on how the $100 can support his communucation and stay intouch with our group and others.. enabling him  to share and collect information was our first step, we hope this interests others too, there is alot that he mentioned he wanted to learn (that he can share will the group if he wishes).

        Gulu was the place to be for updates visit http://www.omidyar.net/group/conference/news/

        Pam, please send the contacts incase he is in Kisumu we can arrange for meeting , i will be in western and nyanza provinces the whole of next week.

        Sam, how can we meet? i need to visit your project, i can drive from kisumu or kakamega may be on the 27th tuesday 07 .coming.

        Regards,

        David