Informal Learners Everywhere

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2006
      Jerry Michalski http://www.sociate.com is a Silicon Valley connector who
      has helped me greatly in making connections for our Minciu Sodas
      laboratory. He moderates weekly conference calls that all are welcome
      to join, see http://www.yi-tan.com The call today is on informal
      learning in the corporate world. Andrius Kulikauskas, http://www.ms.lt

      Re: Yi-Tan Tech Community Call #98 - Informal Learners Everywhere -
      1:30pm EDT, Monday August 21, 2006