First Thursday June 5th and January 2015 event

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2014
      You are invited to First Thursday June 5th

      Start   time 15.00 British Summer Time 15.00 Nigerian time. 14.00 GMT. For  your  local time see The World Clock Time Zone Converter  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html or World Time Buddy http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

      To join in use the link - http://etherpad.openstewardship.net/p/June-2014-First-Thursday

      For more details see First Thursday Meeting Updates

      This month - and leading up to January 2015 - I'll be sharing future plans for the First Thursday Group. I want us to explore how people in the First Thursday Group can benefit from connecting to people in other things I'm organising. More about that in Dadamac April Update

      Pamela
      UK-Africa Connections
      I'm Pamela McLean - my surname gives the "mac" in "Dadamac"
      My "online workspace" is at http://dadamac.net/
      Twitter @Pamela_McLean