Tomorrow is First Thursday in September - you are invited to join me.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2013
      Tomorrow is First Thursday in September - You are invited to join me at http://etherpad.openstewardship.net/September-2013-First-Thursday

      Some of you know Chief Gbade Adejumo. He contacted me today to say he is back online again and plans to be with us tomorrow. He is setting up a project in Okeho and I hope we'll learn more about it.

      Fola was in hospital for several days following a road accident, I hope he will be well enough to join us.

      Graham Knight has asked for information about the use of Smart phones in Africa - please share your experiences with us tomorrow. Graham is also interested in the use of Artemisia annua for treating malaria, and in small solar pumps for irrigation.

      We have several people with interests in fish farming - so that may come up in our conversations.

      The team at Fantsuam have been learning useful tips about low cost health aids.

      I look forward catching up with you tomorrow, if you can join us, and discovering what our shared interests are and what we can learn from each other.
      • No need to log in - just click the link and you will arrive at the chat
      • Start time 14.00 GMT.  15.00 British Summer Time  15.00 Nigerian time. For your local time see The World Clock – Time Zone Converter  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
      • Before and after - You are also welcome to go to the link at other times in the month   you can introduce yourself,  leave a message and read what others have written.
      Pamela