Blessings-Time to WAKY! to your Beloved I AM.xo :) www.WERALLONE.com

  • Viktoriya
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013
      Blessings-Time to WAKY! to your Beloved I AM.xo :) www.WERALLONE.com

      ~Greetings~& Time to WAKY! WAKY! eggs with No Baky~@_@ AWAKEN to Your Beloved I
      AM PRESENCE~Your HIGHER-SELF=*POSITIVE Co-CREATION~ Amazzzing WONDER~ Now! ~_~

      Say Cheese :D ~

      http://youtu.be/WOA0qqFPtY4

      NOTE: By reading below you Promise to Higher Angels & ArchAngels of Pure
      Divine~LIGHT to FORWARD this LIGHT as Message "as is" to as Many Loving People
      as you can possibly can. This message of Light will help people understand
      Better~what's Really! going on in the world right now. Remember~ All the Correct
      Answers are INside of YourSELF~so go Deep in Meditation to make all your Dreams
      come True! & so it is... :D
      Thanks so much in Advance dear One :) xo. Ashtar

      fyi: *President Obama is Well Aware there's an ET Presence. He's a Benevolent
      ET Cmdr himself from Planet Sirius B, Star Nation. Open Your mind or your HEART
      rather~ much REAL TRUTHs at last "No more lies as usual" Coming-Up at Mainstream
      Media Worldwide~ by 4th quarter of 2013~ & so it is... :P * ~ ty so much for
      sharing the LIGHT that is LoVE & Divine info~We're Making HISTORY in
      PROGRESS~DREAM on the NOW~ALL is Yours! :) & so it is... your friend. xo.
      Richard ArchAngel =Ashtar-Avatar. HEALER of All things~ (But Only! if You
      Believe :) Love Guide. Photographer. Writer. Film Maker. Divine Messenger. Fyi:
      Citizen Hearing on Alien / UFO Disclosure met in Washington D.C. (from April 29
      to MAY 3rd, 2013)
      Citizen Hearing On atestimony that would be posed at those proceedings will be
      posed this week to former members of Congress.

      At the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., a Citizen Hearing On Disclosure
      (CHD) unfolded between April 29 to May 3. For 30 hours, 40 international
      researchers and military/agency witnesses will testify in front of these
      committee

      •Former Senator Mike Gravel (Dem/Lib, AK)
      •Former Congresswoman Carolyn Kilpatrick (Dem, MI)
      •Former Congresswoman Lynn Woolsey (Dem, CA)
      •Former Congresswoman Darlene Hooley (De
      m, OR)
      •Former Congressman Roscoe Bartlett (Rep, MD)
      •Former Congressman Merrill Cook (Rep, UT)

      Full Message & Other Updates at the "Lord Ashtar Radio Show" on SaturdayS, MAY
      11th, MAY 18th, MAY 25th (Wasak Full Moon) 2013 at 11am US Pacific time.
      Covering & Discussing the "Citizen's Hearing for ET Disclosure" was on DC.

      Sign-up or more info: http://www.galacticfl.com/

      Plz FWD~Make Viral~*Lord ASHTAR SHERAN RADIO* ~ Oh Beloved I AM that I AM that
      I AM~When Will I SEE Ya again? ASK Your Beloved I AM over~ & over~ until YOU get
      the Answer~Directly from your Higher-SELF :) & so it is.. Mwah~ xo. Ashtar.

      ~YOU & All your friends are cordially invited to Meet & Greet Our Beloved Lord
      ASHTAR SHERAN, Spiritual~commander-In-Chief @ The Galactic Federation Of Light
      on SaturdayS, MAY 11th, MAY 18th, MAY 25th (Wasak Full Moon) 2013 at 11am US
      Pacific time. Covering & Discussing the "Citizen's Hearing for ET Disclosure"
      that was on DC. ~ Q&A by Donation $5+. Donate: http://www.galacticfl.com/
      & Sign-Up Free for details~or to win Free Access + Free Galactic T-Shirt &/or a
      UFO Ride (but Only! if You BELIEVE*:) at: www.GALACTICFL.com/joinus

      ***Order a GALACTIC T-Shirt + Bonus DVD packed with Videos, Divine Messages &
      Pics = $33 includes Shipping in US or + $11 Shipping Worldwide.
      Order: http://www.galacticfl.com/

      ***One on One Session available any day! any time! :) = $30 per 1/2hr or $50/hr
      donations greatly appreciated & needed to continue Sharing/ Anchoring LIGHT~ :)
      Order: http://www.galacticfl.com/

      Update for the Galactic Federation of Light and Spiritual Hierarchy
      ~Your home world will become a center for the movement that has already spread
      to over 50,000 galaxies and this is just the beginning. You will be fêted and
      your accomplishments rejoiced in by both Heaven and physicality.....Truly, you
      are about to catapult into the Light to create a most remarkable time for your
      new star-nation.

      Selamat Balik! We come again! Everywhere, your world is shifting quietly toward
      its divine transformation. Heaven continues to prepare for the sacred moment
      when a new reality is to be proclaimed, officially. Agartha is also preparing
      for this moment by reminding its numerous surface operatives to get ready to
      reveal publicly who they truly are. Our many liaison teams, as well, are
      preparing to disclose the work they are doing to bring your new reality into
      existence. We are also working with the many Ascended Masters to bring each of
      their secret sacred societies into public view. A unique moment is approaching
      when you will be able to learn how it was that your entire globe was able to
      switch so quickly into a new mode of local, regional, and national governance.
      This changeover will be followed swiftly by a series of special official
      announcements, and soon thereafter by the instigation of several unprecedented
      social services, helmed by these same
      sacred society spokespersons. These programs will be your first official
      glimpse of what is to come. A new reality is to be born which will include
      formal announcements about first contact and our benevolent presence.

      We are presently placing more liaison personnel on your world and they will be
      working closely with the Agarthans. It is important to bring out the fact that
      the geophysical constitution of your home world is actually far different than
      is believed by most of you. As you absorb these new facts and the accompanying
      new relationships they bring, the relevance to your lives of the activities of
      the sacred societies will become much clearer to you. Beginning to understand
      the makeup of your reality and the presence of the Agarthans can prepare you for
      what is to follow. We of the Galactic Federation are here primarily to get you
      ready for your return to full consciousness, and thus it is important that our
      introduction to your world be not only official but in conformation with the
      precepts of divine law. Your trust in us is paramount! Once we have your trust,
      we will be able to set the scene to prepare you on all levels for your three
      days of
      metamorphosis in your individual Light chambers. We possess many teaching
      modalities which will allow you to understand all aspects of what is involved in
      your return to full consciousness, and we are ready to go over everything with
      you, step by step, and to answer all of your questions and doubts.

      Your return to full consciousness is something that Heaven has mandated for you
      all. The surface population of Gaia has always been destined to return to this
      blessed state of Being as soon as your reality is given the green light to lift
      out of the present darkness. Your unusual state of limitation was only granted
      on a temporary basis after Atlantis sank and its fully conscious residents fled
      to the stars. The resulting rapid change in the energy makeup of the surface
      forced Mother Earth to alter her everyday reality. On top of this, the Anunnaki
      decided to take up residence in your solar system and negotiated with Heaven for
      a divine dispensation. This was granted, and a timetable and conditions were set
      up for the duration. You were then appointed by your Heavenly Administrators to
      be prototypes for limited consciousness with a view to then being capable of
      helping Anchara's children at a future date to also achieve the same divine
      state of Being.
      This is how you began a long sojourn through the shadow lands and now it is
      coming to its predestined end.
      Your reemergence as fully conscious Beings provides a way for us to turn this
      immense galaxy to the Light. Your first tasks in this endeavor will be to
      arrange an ongoing liaison with the former star-nations of the Anchara Alliance
      as well as to use your good offices to help many fully conscious Beings, who are
      now Galactic Federation members, to interact harmoniously with one another. The
      goal here is eventually to produce a fully conscious realm which emits a most
      exquisite Light. As this new realm takes shape, you will shine and be most
      honored for accomplishing your grand and sacred task! Your home world will
      become a center for the movement that has already spread to over 50,000 galaxies
      and this is just the beginning. You will be fêted and your accomplishments
      rejoiced in by both Heaven and physicality. Your name is to be proclaimed
      throughout physicality and your glorious history made known to every Being in
      service to the Light. Truly, you are
      about to catapult into the Light to create a most remarkable time for your new
      star-nation.

      Full Message & Other Updates at the "Lord Ashtar Radio Show" on SaturdayS, MAY
      11th, MAY 18th, MAY 25th (Wasak Full Moon) 2013 at 11am US Pacific time.
      Covering & Discussing the "Citizen's Hearing for ET Disclosure" that was on DC.
      ~ Q&A by Donation $5+. Donate: http://www.galacticfl.com/

      Plz FWD~Make Viral~*Lord ASHTAR SHERAN RADIO* ~ Oh Beloved I AM that I AM that
      I AM~When Will I SEE Ya again? ASK Your Beloved I AM over~ & over~ until YOU get
      the Answer~Directly from your Higher-SELF & so it is.. Mwah~ xo. Ashtar.

      ~YOU & All your friends are cordially invited to Meet & Greet Our Beloved Lord
      ASHTAR SHERAN, Commander-In-Chief The Galactic Federation Of Light on SaturdayS,
      MAY 11th, MAY 18th, MAY 25th (Wasak Full Moon) 2013 at 11am US Pacific time.
      Covering & Discussing the "Citizen's Hearing for ET Disclosure" that was on DC.
      ~ Q&A by Donation $5+. Donate: http://www.galacticfl.com/

      & Sign-Up Free for details~or to win Free Access + Free Galactic T-Shirt at:
      www.GALACTICFL.com/joinus

      ***Order a GALACTIC T-Shirt + Bonus DVD packed with Videos, Divine Messages &
      Pics = $33 includes Shipping in US or + $11 Shipping Worldwide.
      Order: http://www.galacticfl.com/

      ***One on One Session available any day! any time! :) = $30 per 1/2hr or $50/hr
      donations greatly appreciated & needed to continue Sharing/ Anchoring LIGHT~ :)
      Order: http://www.galacticfl.com/

      *There is a Rush on as you all work overtime* by: JESUS 2013.

      Here in the spiritual realms, the realms where form is also possible but seldom
      availed of, we observe with joy and gratification the tremendous progress
      humanity is making as it collectively moves towards the grand awakening. Yes,
      you really are moving most auspiciously and determinedly towards that exciting
      event, and you cannot fail to reach it. Just continue to intend for humanity to
      awaken, and continue to hold love for humanity — every human without exception —
      in your hearts as you practice loving thoughts, words, and actions in your daily
      lives.
      And when you think you have failed, as many of you berate yourselves far too
      frequently for doing – perhaps for instance because you reacted angrily or
      self-centeredly – forgive yourselves immediately and remake your intent to be
      loving at all times. Dwelling with remorse on your apparent failures is an egoic
      distraction and drains your energy; it is basically an exercise in pursuing and
      embracing guilt which serves no useful purpose. When a mistake has been made,
      correct it if possible, and then move on.

      You are perfect divine beings having an embodied human experience, which means
      that you have chosen to experience limitation in knowledge, wisdom,
      intelligence, compassion, and love. Consequently, you will make errors and do or
      say things that you later, or instantly, will wish that you had not. Those are
      just lessons that you have chosen to learn, so note them and move forward. Life
      in your limited state of consciousness is a little like learning to play a
      musical instrument: you have to put in lots of practice to reach an adequate
      stage of competence, and even when you have achieved the standard that pleases
      you and that you aim to maintain, you still need to practice regularly, and even
      then you will still make errors. It is no big deal — it is merely life in the
      illusion.

      After many lifetimes on Earth, humanity has collectively chosen this epoch as
      the one in which it will awaken. There is a rush on as you all work overtime to
      release the remaining aspects of yourselves that do not serve a divine purpose,
      and make your final preparations for this grand event. Whenever you feel that
      life is not flowing smoothly enough, that the stress and anxiety is getting to
      you, that you are too tired to continue, be aware of those sensations, remind
      yourselves that where you are is where you have chosen to be for your own
      highest good, and that you are in fact always and eternally a beloved child of
      God.
      You are just having an unpleasant — terrifying, horrifying, miserable,
      relentlessly unsatisfactory (choose whatever adjective best suits the way you
      view your situation) — dream or nightmare which is coming to an end. Then go to
      your place of inner quiet, that soft, safe space within. Center yourself as best
      you can and ask your guides for help with the situation so that you can see it
      more clearly. Add a positive spin to it or look for the humor in it (truly there
      is always an amusing side to practically any situation if you can stop taking
      yourselves too seriously), and move courageously and optimistically forwards.
      You will definitely feel better after doing this.

      Remember, you exist eternally within the field of divine Love which embraces
      all of creation. Consequently, you can engage with it any time you choose to do
      so, and as a result of the new energies surrounding your planet and supporting
      each one of you, doing that is now much easier. Re-engaging with it, for those
      of you who have been temporarily disengaged, is like starting to practice
      playing your musical instrument again after laying it aside for a while. You
      have not forgotten how to play it, but you are a bit rusty and have to do extra
      practice to regain your accustomed and intended competence. Love is your nature,
      and if you have not been practicing for a while then a little more focus is
      required. Rest assured that you will, if you ask for it, receive an abundance of
      help from your guides or anyone in the spiritual realms on whom you wish to
      call, because our joy is to assist you in your awakening process.

      To awaken is the name of the game for all of humanity. The last stages of the
      game are at hand, and all the players are gathering together to encourage and
      support one another in these final moments. All over the world awareness of the
      absolute need to treat everyone with respect, acceptance, compassion, and love
      is growing exponentially, and signs of that are showing up in the mainstream
      media. Peaceful demonstrations to raise awareness, to raise consciousness of the
      plight of the suppressed, of the enslaved (yes, many are still effectively
      enslaved by unscrupulous and severely damaged "leaders"), and of the
      impoverished are occurring with increasing frequency and having a dramatic
      effect.

      For instance the demonstrations against austerity in many countries where it
      seems that the rich get ever richer and the population pays, are causing the
      political leaders to step back and reconsider their options. They have many more
      avenues open to them than they wish to acknowledge because they do not wish to
      publicize options which, if exercised, would reduce their power and influence.
      Nevertheless, economic policies that have constantly failed to level the playing
      field can be discarded and replaced far more easily than the leaders in this
      field are willing to admit. And that is already happening.
      The New Age has most definitely arrived as the new energies revive within each
      of you the aspects of your true selves with which you were endowed at the moment
      of creation: compassion, generosity, acceptance, forgiveness, and most of all,
      the foundation on which those all rest: LOVE! Know that all is well, and give
      thanks.
      Your loving brother, Jesus.
      ShareThis

      .
      .
      MESSAGE FROM SEKHMET: I OFFER YOU MY ASSISTANCE! Dearest friends,
      http://youtu.be/77qDzUCY8EE Via: http://www.galacticfl.com/

      as long as I can remember Lion Beings have been very dear to my heart. And my
      relationship with Sekhmet is ancient.
      If you don't know who She is: She is a most beautiful Lion Being Goddess from
      Sirius A. Her Love is extraordinary, incredible warm and full. I always have
      tears in my eyes when I feel Her presence. Her Wisdom is Cosmic and absolutely
      other-dimensional. Her Consciousness all-embracing.
      Today She asked me whether I would convey Her message to humanity. And of
      course, I agreed! And this is Sekhmet's message:

      MY BELOVEDS, I AM SEKHMET.

      I Am The Protecting Goddess-Force For Those Who Call Upon Me.

      I belong to the Mighty Lion Beings and at this special time I Am at service to
      humanity to assist with your adaptation to the new incoming frequencies your
      planet is presently receiving. It is Light from the fifth dimension which is now
      available for all those who can locate these frequencies with their conscious
      feeling awareness.
      I Am here to offer you My Loving assistance with the vastness of my
      Consciousness to let go of all density in your thoughts and feelings and
      physical bodies.
      Merging with My Loving Consciousness, while allowing me to merge with your
      heart, draws you into the light of the fifth dimension and out of the lower
      vibrations that the controllers of your world now are feverishly trying to
      intensify in order to keep you there and to prevent ascension.

      But if you choose so, with My help these lower energies can no longer hold
      their grip on you as I offer you to draw you beyond them.
      Please accept My help if you feel you need it. Many of you lightworkers are at
      this point targeted by the negative forces who don't want to give up their power
      over your planet.
      Who is asking for My protection in this intense battle occurring now on earth
      will immediately given support.

      The remaining forces of the old world are now increasingly reaching out for
      your unresolved content. It might be content which you have not yet surrendered
      to the light. This could be childhood memories, old traumas or shocks which are
      still sitting unconsciously in your cellular memories, or it could be issues
      from former life times and any weakness you have not yet overcome.
      The controllers are trying to regain influence over you by using their
      technology to magnify these energies. They hope this would save them their
      vanishing empire.
      But do not be afraid! Know that they actually are really serving you, because
      you can release what becomes conscious to you!
      With My loving help you can let go of these dense energies, not only in an
      instant, but also withdraw fully from their domain of influence: you become
      invisible for them as you leave fully the vibrational dimension of their
      reality.

      So I offer you help to rise your vibration forever, to release what belongs to
      the frequency of your old world.
      When you allow this you are doing a great service, not only to yourself and
      humanity itself, but also for your Sacred Beloved Planet Earth and ultimately,
      the whole universe!
      We are here in this all together! The power of the past is no longer meant to
      hold territory in your realm.

      What is necessary now is your full agreement to merge entirely and without
      restriction with the new higher dimensional light that is pouring into your
      reality.
      If you can do this on your own, I salute you for your accomplishment! But if
      you need assistance, ask for it! We Are One at Heart and what I Am, is just a
      still unconscious aspect of Your Divine Self.
      Therefore, by calling upon Me as your Ally you are calling upon a mighty Part
      of Yourself that you have forgotten. To remember It, is the Power that you now
      require for your victory in this battle.
      I Am Here!
      Your Loving Lion Being Sekhmet!

      Full Messages & Other Updates at the "Lord Ashtar Radio Show" on SaturdayS, MAY
      11th, MAY 18th, MAY 25th (Wasak Full Moon) 2013 at 11am US Pacific time.
      Covering & Discussing the "Citizen's Hearing for ET Disclosure" was on DC.

      Sign-up or more info: http://www.galacticfl.com/

      Plz FWD~Make Viral~*Lord ASHTAR SHERAN RADIO* ~ Oh Beloved I AM that I AM that
      I AM~When Will I SEE Ya again? ASK Your Beloved I AM over~ & over~ until YOU get
      the Answer~Directly from your Higher-SELF :) & so it is.. Mwah~ xo. Ashtar.

      ~YOU & All your friends are cordially invited to Meet & Greet Our Beloved Lord
      ASHTAR SHERAN, Spiritual~commander-In-Chief @ The Galactic Federation Of Light
      on SaturdayS, MAY 11th, MAY 18th, MAY 25th (Wasak Full Moon) 2013 at 11am US
      Pacific time. Covering & Discussing the "Citizen's Hearing for ET Disclosure"
      that was on DC. ~ Q&A by Donation $5+. Donate: http://www.galacticfl.com/
      HELP US ~ Make Movie~to AWAKEN Souls :) & Sign-Up Free for details~or to win
      Free Access + Free Galactic T-Shirt &/or a UFO Ride (but Only! if You BELIEVE*:)
      at: www.GALACTICFL.com/joinus
      ***Order a GALACTIC T-Shirt + Bonus DVD packed with Videos, Divine Messages &
      Pics = $33 includes Shipping in US or + $11 Shipping Worldwide.
      Order: http://www.galacticfl.com/

      ***One on One Session available any day! any time! :) = $30 per 1/2hr or $50/hr
      donations greatly appreciated & needed to continue Sharing/ Anchoring LIGHT~ :)
      Order: http://www.galacticfl.com/

      ~ The Citizen Hearing Highlights ~

      1. The Atacama Humanoid
      http://youtu.be/v8V4lgT7TqQ

      2. Whatever is out there is Way more Intelligent than our Technology
      http://youtu.be/6FkJRQfnXgs

      3. Underground Bases & Air Force Facilities
      http://youtu.be/ig_WoN-T8lo

      4. 26 Miles Wide Craft aka Mothership
      http://youtu.be/Jmc1YrxPicQ

      5. Implants & Nano-Technology
      http://youtu.be/UFHtMcB1rK4

      6. Advice from ETs by Paul Hellyer, former Minister of Defense of Canada
      http://youtu.be/F_q5MQHBnJw

      7. President Obama is Well Aware there's an ET Presence
      http://youtu.be/WOA0qqFPtY4

      8. Whatever is out there is Way more Intelligent than our Technology
      http://youtu.be/6FkJRQfnXgs

      9. Three Reasons why the Airforce is NOT being truthful.
      http://youtu.be/apmhMD4ZDRc

      10. Top Secret Memo - Flying Saucers EXIST
      http://youtu.be/28GFQkxlZxM

      11. Top Secret - Majestic 12 - Magic Eyes Only
      http://youtu.be/NUhrSs73ItY

      12. What I need you to do is to say that to NBC & CNN !
      http://youtu.be/lj87jPYgjtE

      13. We just want to present Evidence !
      http://youtu.be/rADlD0GNbuo

      14. Denial, it doesn't happen, nobody talks about it, they're idiots !
      http://youtu.be/PR6E9vbNotY

      15. We Have a Space Military Force, it is in Existence
      http://youtu.be/kJHnMicpS2Q

      16. My Primary Job was to DEBUNK them !
      http://youtu.be/-SlhTlReB90

      17. I think the American people deserve most of it, we've PAID for it !
      http://youtu.be/SX0FIF1-Q6g

      18. 2 Living ETs working with US Goverment
      https://vimeo.com/65430488

      19. The Whole Population is Gutless
      http://youtu.be/91ZAx-6G5Hk

      20. Implications of Extraterrestrial Technology by Thomas Valone PhD
      http://youtu.be/d3mWfhKYp6s

      21. Area 51, Alien Bodies, Eisenhower, CIA, Roswell, Majestic 12
      https://vimeo.com/64939351

[...]

      You have been blessed by Heaven and reside now in a world that is moving each
      day into ever-higher levels of consciousness.

      Dratzo! We return! We come today to speak about the changes that are required to
      manifest your new reality. There are signs everywhere that a new consciousness
      is dawning upon your world. Organizations dedicated to change are learning about
      each other and about ways to create international social networks to bring about
      such change. One area among many of these diverse changes is the redefining of
      the concept of money as a mechanism of exchange; e.g. the rules of micro banking
      and microcredit in the developing world, and the organic spread of small-scale
      businesses and 'village banking' in these countries. These social and cultural
      networks provide the trestle, so to speak, that will support all that is to
      happen at the highest levels of commerce and banking. Long ago, when the Age of
      Discovery began in the West, those nations most affected by the intrusions of
      the West's soldiers, ships, and guns took their symbols of wealth, gold, and
      silver and hid them away in secret depositories where they have lain for
      centuries. Meanwhile, the West conquered and plundered. Throughout this time the
      ancient ruling families knew that this scourge was destined one day to pass
      away.

      These ancient families ruled their lands not only by hereditary right but also
      by the natural authority derived from a special wisdom bestowed on them by
      various prophets and by the great records placed in their safekeeping. The West
      shunted many of them from power, and yet each of them endured. Recently, these
      families began a purposeful relationship with Mother Earth's Ascended Masters
      and with our fleet's liaison teams. These associations naturally led to their
      being introduced to their Agarthan cousins. These groups joined up and formed
      legal entities predicated on the ancient ways in which power was recognized and
      honored by each group. These indigenous and aboriginal bases of power and wisdom
      then linked up with those who represent Heaven, together with a new element: the
      Galactic option. Then, two decades ago, this congruent collection of groups
      began to come up with a new vision which has now become functional to the point
      of being fully capable of transforming your surface world and the way it
      operates. It is this assembly of wise ones which is about to manifest your new
      reality.

      This new reality is quite a departure from the old dark ways that you are
      accustomed to. A new vision will open up your world to the Light and put the
      dark, obstructive cabal minions in a temporary quarantine, allowing the new
      system to take hold and become the anchor for the new world that is designed to
      lead you to full consciousness. Once you are fully conscious again, you can
      resume the path that was begun long ago in Lemuria. In this, you are to reunite
      with your Inner Earth cousins and create a most magnificent galactic society.
      One of this society's first enterprises will be to travel to each water world
      and together with your planetary brethren form a new star-nation. This is your
      goal and we are here to assure you that with Heaven's Light this divine Will
      shall be accomplished. Your present world rulers believe they are omnipotent,
      which is a most foolish assumption. The time comes for great changes, and for
      that moment when the great consciousness shift becomes fully apparent to all.
      Thus, Heaven approaches and prepares the moment for a most wondrous surprise!

      This surprise, as we have mentioned before, is the shift from darkness into
      Light. Mother Earth is doing her best to alert everyone to the great distress
      being caused to her by the dark. Her atmosphere is in turmoil; her oceans and
      waterways are dying; her biodiversity, likewise, is undergoing extinction;
      indeed, the very survival of your surface world hangs in the balance. Yet the
      dark continues to ignore it and even puts it about that this looming disaster
      does not exist. We are here to assure you that your dying world is fact.
      However, we also assure you that events are in progresses which are to remove
      these dark minions and bring to power those whom we mentioned above and who are
      dedicated to peace, prosperity, and disclosure. It is time to end the reams of
      cover-ups and ruthless schemes which block your rise to full consciousness. On
      top of all that is the mass denial of your natural rights and personal
      sovereignty, coupled with multiple covert activities against you which are too
      reprehensible to mention and which are now to be stopped. These will be replaced
      by healing and wisdom teachings which will lead you all back to full
      consciousness!

      Namaste! We are your Ascended Masters! We come with much to impart. Currently,
      you are in an extended transition mode which is evoking a growing sense of
      frustration and impatience in you. Your world is shifting to a higher vibration
      and Heaven is bringing about the same frequency rise in you. This means that you
      are more able to discern the irrational activities of the dark and less able to
      tolerate their life-denying worldview. In short, you feel a growing
      dissatisfaction with the way your world operates and you want to know why this
      frightful and destructive realm is still extant! You ask why the many grand
      changes alluded to by the Light are not yet in force, and how it is that we can
      continually state that our victory is 'at hand' while the dark remains
      manifestly in control? The question is indeed what you would call 'a toughie'.
      All we can assure you, for the time being, is that we are leading a grand revolt
      of the Heart and of the Spirit, and that this revolt is rapidly accomplishing
      all that we talk to you about. This quiet revolution has forged many social,
      political, and economic networks dedicated to installing new spiritual ways of
      reshaping your global society.

      We bless all that is about to happen and use our good offices every day to
      encourage and mentor this most needed series of societal transformations. These
      events will put global society on a new footing and a new path. This
      consciousness revolution has already formed important legal and spiritual
      networks which are building a new world able to accommodate the vast wealth and
      new concepts which lead beyond money toward permanent prosperity. Pivotally,
      this will change how you see yourselves and this inner transformation changes
      everything. Furthermore, we are preparing a series of new teachings which will
      address concepts that go far beyond what you believe about the relationship
      between the physical and spiritual realms. As you progress toward full
      consciousness, many core perceptions will be examined anew, and either hugely
      altered or discarded entirely. Much of what you learn will change the way you
      view your reality and everything encompassed by it.

      These multiple changes in comprehension will get a further boost by the
      discovery of the fact of Inner Earth and the arrival of our spiritual and space
      families. You have been blessed by Heaven and reside now in a world that is
      moving each day into ever-higher levels of consciousness.

      This shift accelerates daily and it excites us as we watch you unfolding. You
      are like buds that are finally blossoming, and soon you will embrace the wonders
      of the beautiful 'inner' flower that you truly are. Our sacred task is to give
      you the necessary guidance and permit your Full Self to become a more important
      part of your life. Soon we can more directly interact and connect with you. Your
      magnificent I Am Presence is always there, ready to fully embrace you and lead
      you toward full consciousness. This is your divine destiny and it comes now to
      bring you the ways and means to change your world and to achieve this most
      sacred destiny.

      Today we brought another message to guide you toward your new reality. This
      now-manifesting realm brings great truths and many revelations, and a welcome
      end to many outworn cover-ups. First contact is almost upon us and with it, a
      new day for surface humanity. Think of all the enthralling things that lie
      before you! Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending
      Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja!
      (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

[...]

      Thanks for reading~

      Namaste. xo

      In LaK'esh aLa KiN