I have lost agood friend and Companion

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2013

       Hello All,
      I had been sick and when i had time to check this news with grieve, I was down and when for thorough up check as i will try to go home and rest for sometimes.
      I have lost words MMMMMMM!
      Samwel

      Social Community Network/Information Coordinator,
      Suba/Mbita-Kenya
      'Aliving hope is desire' When it is socially lived!