"Remembering Dennis Kimambo"//funeral and fundraising

  • Janet Feldman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 9:31 AM
      Dear Friends,

      I am sending a tribute I wrote to and for Dennis, published this morning by Rising Voices.

      http://rising.globalvoicesonline.org/blog/2013/05/03/remembering-dennis-kimambo/

      Below is info about fundraising and his funeral. I am trying to get more info on exactly how and who to send funds to...his brother can be reached at the number below, and his wife, Faith Muriuki, can be reached here: https://www.facebook.com/kimambo?ref=ts&fref=ts#!/njokimuriuki?fref=ts. I will get the time of the funeral next week too.

      "Kindly be informed that there will be a fundraising on Sunday at 3.00 p.m at his parents' place, in the medical quarters behind KMTC, all are welcomed and for those who will not make it to the fundraising, you can send your financial support to his brother Silas 0729566677. Thank you for your support."

      Dennis Kimambo will be laid to rest next week 7th may Tuesday at Nakuru North Cemetery.

      Greatest thanks to all who have posted with sympathies and caring, and I will hope to respond to each of you soon.

      With love and appreciation, Janet