Re: [learningfromeachother] We grieve Dennis Kimambo

  • Dan Otedo
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2013
      Am Shocked! Please give us the details.

      Dan OTEDO
      Kenya ICT Trust Fund. P.O box 8475-00100 Nairobi.
      Tel: +254203745911 .Mobile:+254720366094
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2013
        Dan,
        I'm sorry that I don't know very much at all.
        Dennis was reported missing about one week ago.
        It's been confirmed that he was killed, apparently, as part of a gory crime.
        He leaves a wife, a young daughter, and an unborn baby.
        Andrius

        2013.05.01 06:22, Dan Otedo rašė:

> [...]
        > You can read our interactions online at http://www.pyramidofpeace.net/He
        > was truly a great man, in character, deeds, creativity and love for all
        > people. I don't know any details of his death, and it may simply be a
        > crime, but he is a person who was central in appreciating in 2008 that
        > there were people, I think both Kikuyu and Kalenjin, instigating
        > genocide, (much as in Rwanda), and his bold, creative, loving leadership
        > was a key to their failure. He is a key person whose death could have
        > been politically motivated, for example, to keep him from testifying at
        > an international tribunal. I don't know the situation in Kenya since
        > then, and I hoped it was better, but I say this to inform those who
        > might not know. In any event, his loss is great for himself and his
        > family, but also for Kenya and the world.

      • Samwel Kongere
        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2013

           Hello All,
          I had been sick and when i had time to check this news with grieve, I was down and when for thorough up check as i will try to go home and rest for sometimes.
          I have lost words MMMMMMM!
          Samwel

          Social Community Network/Information Coordinator,
          Suba/Mbita-Kenya
          'Aliving hope is desire' When it is socially lived!

              holistichelping-digest@yahoogroups.com
              holistichelping-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/