RE: [learningfromeachother] You are invited to First Thursday - Feb 7th

  • Tommy Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2013

      Nice idea; sorry i cannot make this first one. Hope i will in future

      Tommy Hutchinson
      Founder & CEO
      i-genius: world community of social entrepreneurs (over 200 countries)
      Tel: +44 (0) 20 7690 8232
      Mobile: +44 (0) 7947 881 474
      http://www.i-genius.org
      http://www.i-geniusacademy.com
      http://www.i-geniuspromotions.com

      Social Enterprise in Pakistan, briefing, 7 Feb 2013. Get your FREE ticket here!

      Global Healthy Workplace Awards with $5,000 prize, Apply! before 10th Feb 2013