Re: [learningfromeachother] Fred Kayiwa will represent us at Omidyar conference

  • kayiwa fred
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2007
      to be honest adrius am not shy
      though imay look young in the confrence but ibelieve
      they will listen to me and though its my first
      confrence in my life iknow GOD will help be perfect
      well
      ihave to print
      am aready regersterd and ihave to travel with the rest
      of the group on 19th
      see u with other guide lines
      plesae
      thanks

      http://www.omidyar.net/group/conference/ws/UChecklist/

      http://www.ourculture.info/upload/AndriusKulikauskas/MinciuSodasFlyer.pdf

      http://www.ourculture.info/upload/AndriusKulikauskas/MinciuSodasFlyer.doc

      http://www.omidyar.net/group/conference/ws/ParticipantsUgandaFeb07/

      http://www.omidyar.net/group/conference/ws/UgConferenceDiscussions/

      > And also, don't be shy! I think you will have one
      > or more opportunities to
      > talk about our laboratory and about MyFoodStory
      > because I think it will have
      > an open agenda, "open space". Please know that you
      > are representing more
      > than 100 active and 1,000 supportive participants
      > and that this money is very
      > dear to us. We are doing very important work, we
      > respond to people who need
      > help or support, and we want to be heard and to
      > reach out.
      >
      > I will write more about directions to think about,
      > but I ask our participants
      > to speak up!
      >
      > Andrius
      >
      > Andrius Kulikauskas
      > Minciu Sodas
      > http://www.ms.lt
      > ms@...
      >

      > Each letter sent to Learning From Each Other enters
      > the PUBLIC DOMAIN unless it explicitly states
      > otherwise http://www.ethicalpublicdomain.org Please
      > be kind to our authors!
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > (Yahoo! ID required)