Re: Friday, 7pm, workshop: Visualize meaning!

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2012
      Pamela,
      Yes, I agree with you. Nobody took me up on the offer of volunteering.
      Most participants contributed $5 as requested. I think the volunteering
      option is logical, but first it takes a strong culture for that to happen.
      That makes me think that it is important that we keep showing our example
      through our actions, even though it may seem strange at first. How do we
      jump start a culture? Overall, the donation was helpful in that the group
      was small but dedicated.
      Andrius