  • Viktoriya
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
      IF YOU REALLY WANNA BRING LIGHT to THE WORLD! & to YOURSELVES!!!! Read ON... Otherwise deleted lil mind but BIG HEARTS!!!! SAVE IT!!! SHARE IT!!! DISCERN IT! with your GOD! GODDESS! HEARTS!!! don't use your lil human lil mind no more!!! & so it is....

      HeY LiGhTWoRkErS! Say Cheese! :D Be Blessed! even more! by GALACTICFL (dot) COM how r u dear one? REMEMBER! U R Amazzzing! In LiGhT! & IN LoVe! Namaste. xxx World-Galactic Rich. P.S. Saint Germain ~~ About Disclosure and the Landings ~6.5.12~ Dear Ones, We come with breaking news! I, Saint Germain and the Arcturians are at liberty to inform you that some of your space brothers have landed on your planet. A few shuttles received permission to land on your soil and more specifically in Roswell (U.S.A.) and Staffordshire (England). Among the first to land were the Pleiadians and the Arcturians : the Pleiadians for their closeness to your earthly civilization and the Arcturians because of their leadership abilities to handle the procedures involved. The Arcturians are the ones who monitor everything conscientiously as regards to your spiritual evolution on one hand and the disclosure project on the other hand. We established contacts with President Obama and other authorities to figure out how to be of further assistance to you and how to announce disclosure on your world. Those with whom we have established connections are government representatives and the ground crew, connected with the Disclosure project. Obama will announce Disclosure in our presence through your television network and he will also announce the arrests of the cabal.
      More at: GALACTICFL (dot) COM

      Please HeLP US! AnGeLS! & EaRtH AnGeLs! of LIGHT! :) To MaKe FILM to AwAKeN SoULs Out of AmNeSia! from Millenia! by Sharing! or Donating! ;) * Now Offering: SpIrItUaL/DiViNe/GaLaCtIc GuIdAnCe by Phone US or WORLDWIDE!:))) Donation $50/hr in US or $70 Worldwide! After Donate at: GaLaCtIcFL (dot) com I will Contact Ya!:) *Make Some $MoNeY! & HELP Other SoULs! ALL OVER! ReFeR Me PPL! 50/50 SPLIT!:) You & I! to HeLp YoU! HeLP US! * REAL TESTIMONY: from @jesse Fry : "Thank you Rich! it was great talking with You! Human words cannot express my gratitude or excitement!!!! To Infinity and Beyond!!!!! ∞

      Self awareness and advancement: We would like to speak with you today on ways in which you can further your growth and your advancement while you are here in this physical plane. What you can be working on and focusing on is ways to better accrue knowledge, wisdom and experience throughout your day. How this can be done is through a coordinated effort to share with each other ideas, concepts and your experiences with each other. To do this, interaction is required, and this interaction can be facilitated through the means of the tools that are already at your disposal. The Internet is your source for a wealth of information, and it can be utilized in so many advantageous ways to further your growth and expand your consciousness as you do the work that you have come here to accomplish.

      We see so many of you using the Internet in many different ways, and we do see those of you who are getting the most out of this experience, though we do see a number of you not getting out of your time on the Internet what is possible for you. We would like to see improvements in this area by seeing more of you focusing on the subject matter that will bring to you knowledge and wisdom that is of greater importance to you at this time. There are so many interesting and worthwhile subjects to read about and discuss amongst one another, however, the time to indulge in many of these topics and discussions has passed. It is now a time to focus on only the subjects that will bring to you the most you can get from this experience.

      We would like to see you focusing on subjects that will expand your consciousness in the areas of spiritual evolution. We would like to see more of you focus less on topics and interests that do not have the capabilities to facilitate this kind of growth in your spiritual awareness. There is such a wide range of different topics that will work to better qualify you for advancement up through the multiple dimensions of this universe. At this time, we are taking notice of what we shall call deficiencies in fundamental spiritual understandings and awareness. We would like to see more of you focus on this and turning back a few pages to the basics of spiritual understanding and awareness, starting with the rights of others and how important these rights are to honor and respect, namely in the ways of free choice and freedom of expression.

      We see many of you at this time who are demonstrating that they have not yet reached this fundamental level of understanding, and we say to you that you are building a spiritual house on top of a faulty foundation if you do not first reach this basic understanding. We suggest to you to better strengthen your foundational structure by better understanding the sacred rights of free will and choice, and work at respecting the boundaries and rights of another. We see quite often those of you who trespass on this sacred right of another by outspokenly condemning their views and opinions. This will not do if it is spiritual ascension through this multidimensional universe that is your goal. This behavior must be corrected, and corrected before you begin to amass more advanced spiritual knowledge and wisdom.

      One cannot put the cart before the horse, as you say, and placing advanced and complex spiritual wisdom before you before you have learned one of its most basic fundamentals, which are the rights of others, is a flaw that will lead to problems up ahead and a stunting of your spiritual growth. We suggest to you today to forgo all the advanced concepts, meditations and breathing exercises, yoga, Zen, and all other advanced concepts and focus on one thing and one thing only, and that is when another speaks or posts throughout your online social networks, stop for just a moment and take a long deep breath, and while you exhale think to yourself `Will I honor this soul's sacred right of free will and choice, or will I choose to trespass against my brother or sister and condemn him or her for their choice and right to exercise their right of expression. If you could do this each and every time you are poised to offer reply to what another has just expressed, you would be doing yourself and this other soul a great service.

      We are all here, in part, for spiritual growth and advancement along our journey, and to judge another and condemn their thoughts and freedom of expression is not assisting them on their journey in any way and is also not assisting you on your journey. Instead, this can be likened to a head on train wreck when two locomotives meet on the same track. This is certainly not conducive to either locomotive, and this is certainly not what will lead to a positive outcome for two souls who are also traveling upon their journey. We thank you for your efforts in this regard, and we will be looking for improvements in this area immediately starting today. What we would like to see more of are those of you who outwardly express that you honor and respect the views of others at all times and welcome always their views and opinions on any subject they would like to discuss. This is the way of the higher dimensions of this universe, where all beings respect the sacred rights of another and their choice of expression, no matter what that expression may be and whether you agree with this point of view or not.

      No one is asking you to ever take on the perspective of another. You are only being asked to honor another's right to choose their own perspective and express this choice in any way that they see fit, as long as it does not intrude upon the rights of another. This very basic and fundamental right is the cornerstone of the foundation of this entire multidimensional universe, and it is here at this very first block that we want you to focus your attention today and as you move forward, and we would like you not to forget our discussion today and this lesson on this extremely important spiritual virtue. Thank you, and bless you all.

      We are the Galactic Federation of Light.

      As channeled through Greg Giles
      http://ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com/- English
      http://spanishgreggiles.blogspot.com/ - Spanish
      http://brazilgreggiles.blogspot.com/ - Brazil
      http://bulgariangg.blogspot.com/ - Bulgarian
      http://coratiangreggiles.blogspot.com/ - Croatian
      http://dutchgreggiles.blogspot.com/ - Dutch
      http://germangreggiles.blogspot.com/ -German
      http://greekgreggiles.blogspot.com/ - Greek
      http://hebrewgreggiles.blogspot.com/ - Hebrew
      http://polishgreggiles.blogspot.com/ - Polish
      http://japanesegreggiles.blogspot.com/ - Japanese
      http://portugalgg.blogspot.com/- Portugal
      http://romaniangreggiles.blogspot.com/ - Romanian
      http://russiangreggilles.blogspot.com/ - Russian
      http://sloveniangreggiles.blogspot.com/ - Slovenian
      http://swedishgreggiles.blogspot.com/ -Swedish
      http://chinesegreggiles.blogspot.com/ - Traditional Chinese
      http://hungariangreggiles.blogspot.com/ - Hungarian
      http://frenchgreggiles.blogspot.com/- French
      http://turkishgreggiles.blogspot.com/2012/03/02032 Turkish

      Enjoy this day to its fullest – Michael channeled by Ron Head
      June 5,2012

      And so, it is upon you, dear friends. The unmistakable rise in the energies of light and love has begun. In addition, your biggest worries are beginning to prove unfounded. There is still, in your world, enough fear and worry to manifest these catastrophes. However we are delighted to see that the love and light you are bringing to bear is daily winning out over the fear, even though the numbers of you would not appear to be large enough.

      Light is always ascendant, dear ones. And your numbers are far, far greater than you imagine. You are a part of a universal host of uncountable number. As you join your meditations and visualizations this day, feel the power you have brought to bear. Feel us holding you in loving embrace. See all you have dreamed and longed for these many thousands of your years coming to pass before your mind's eye. See all resistance melting away as divine love replaces it in your entire solar system; for you have enabled far reaching changes that have hardly crossed your minds, my friends.

      When you change yourselves, you change your world, and when you change your world, you change the universe. This ascension, as you term it, reaches beyond your ability to comprehend, at least with the intellect. Soon you will be seeing things with a mind that will not have such restrictions. In that regard, we would now offer a tiny piece of advice, if we may. We see so many of you dreaming of what you will become, and that is a marvelous thing. We have indeed encouraged it. But we would point out that you are, in your true selves, already these wondrous beings. Achieving these things is not something you need try for. You are now as you are because it is necessary to what you have come to accomplish. We say to you that, if you simply relax into the flow of what you are becoming, it will come to you easily and painlessly in divine timing. Wonder at what you see happening to and around you, however, is fun. Is it not? That we highly recommend.

      Love, enjoy yourselves, and let that flow from you to all you meet. If you stub your toe, come quickly to your centers and ask for our help if you need it. We have told you that we walk by your side. In truth, we are always within, waiting for your call. We urge you also to think of today as the beginning of a huge and constant increase in the inflow of unconditional love to your world. It is an event, surely, but it will not end when you leave your meditations. It will be constant and constantly increasing in strength throughout these next months. We would like for you to give the intent that you continue to increase in your abilities to absorb and utilize these frequencies and this power in the transformation of yourselves and all around you. In this way smooth and peaceful change which hardly seems possible can occur.

      Those who do not know of, or refuse to believe, what is happening will hardly be able to understand. You, however, are now beginning to feel changes happening to yourselves which amaze you. The same changes are happening to many, many of those sleeping ones. They do not yet `get it', as you would say. When they get so confused that they ask you, please comfort them and let them learn at their own speed. They will surprise you.

      Enjoy this day to its fullest, my dear friends. We will speak again tomorrow.

      Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice link: http://oraclesandhealers.wordpress.com/

      a message from Sarah-Jane Grace

      Tuesday, 5 June, 2012

      As we continue our grand and mysterious tale of cosmic twists and turns, this epic looks set to turn into an adventure of legend as the unconscious continues to become conscious, and sleepwalkers stir and awaken seeking meaning and purpose, love and unity. Each of us is a Divine spark, and we are stepping forth into the full blazing glory of love of the most incredible kind.

      As Venus dances across the Sun, we are being asked to fully open up our hearts, minds and souls to love in the truest sense of the word. Love is a word often used but it is the true power of love that is important now; when we feel the energy of love, the word becomes so much more, as we realise that love is an amazing and inspirational force.

      Love is often dismissed as `fluffy' or `over-rated', for in the `real-world' love cannot solve problems or put food on the table, but this misses the point! Love is not about paying bills or fixing life's problems; love is a state of being, and when in this state, everything changes. Love is not something to `get' or `attain', love just is. It is when we open ourselves up to the full power of this realisation that we step beyond limitations and connect with the expansive and infinite essence of the Universe that is within each and every one of us.

      Whilst being human can make life complicated, love brings us back to the simplicity and to the joy that is present in the magnificence of life. As we prepare to open up our hearts and souls to the full and incredible force that is love, we connect with the synergy of Self as hearts, minds and souls become One.

      Love begins and ends within; if we cannot truly love ourselves, then how can we love another? If we do not love our lives, then how can we love life? These are basic and fundamental building blocks in the Universe, and whilst they are simple, they should not be overlooked.

      As we connect to the outpouring of love on all levels of our consciousness, we take a bold step forward, for we move beyond fear, lack and doubt to a place of openness, One-ness and wholeness. Love transcends barriers and it breaks down walls, both within and without, and the time has come to find unity, both within our Selves and with one another, to create a new chapter of hope, love and harmony.

      With a true sense of love in our hearts, this outpouring of love flows freely within enabling us to be the very best that we can be; for we are Whole. We can then unify and send this flow inwards, outwards, earthwards and skywards and watch it ripple out touching the hearts and souls of so many.

      This may sound a little `gushy', but Venus is opening up our hearts to the full power of love. There are many thoughts about the impact of the Venus Transit, and these words are simple in comparison, but life is simple, we no longer need to complicate it.

      It is now time to live whole-heartedly and consciously, awakened and inspired in the present moment; it is time to be love and to live love. We are now ready to open up to nirvana both within and without, for there is room for all of us to live under the pink leaves of the lotus flower...

      You are encouraged to share articles as long as copyright and contact information are always included. Thank you for your courtesy. Sarah-Jane Grace www.theplanetwhisperer.co.uk

      Copyright © 2006-2012 Sarah-Jane Grace. All Rights Reserved