Re: [learningfromeachother] Greetings BeLoVeD ONe! :D I'm sending ya! LiGhT! & Infinite! LoVE!!!! ArChAnGeL

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5 11:38 AM
      Hi All
      I've been busy and have only just noticed this thread.
      It's not really appropriate for LFEO so I'll try to find time soon to remove it from the archives.
      Pam

      On 22 May 2012 22:57, Viktoriya <Editor@...> wrote:

      Greetings BeLoVeD ONe! :D I'm sending ya! LiGhT! & Infinite! LoVE!!!! ArChAnGeL
      Rick GaLaCtiC

      The true Journey of Discovery consists not in seeking new
      landscapes, but in having New Eyes!
      ~~~marcel proust

      Ascension.

      This word means so many different things to so many individuals. We are here to
      properly clarify the true meaning of the word ascension.

      Ascension is not a process to be feared, it is a natural occurrence, that the
      planet Gaia has been undertaking for the past 5 of your years, without many of
      you even knowing about it. The attention of many of you is now being brought to
      the ascension process, as the timing now has become crucial.

      The planet Earth is on her ascension course, with or without its inhabitants.

      So many of you are still yet to realize the importance of your role here on
      planet Earth. Yes, the planet is ascending, with or without your assistance, but
      the reason so many of you have been chosen to assist with the ascension process
      is not what you can do for Gaia, but what you can do for your fellow man.

      There are still so many unawakened, unaware souls out there - it is your role to
      assist these individuals in their awakening process, Earth will not, in fact,
      cannot stop her ascension process to wait for everyone to awaken, so it is up to
      you to enlighten your fellow man.

      You know that you were sent here for a reason, and there are still so many of
      you that have not yet awakened to that reason. We are here to tell you that this
      reason is to alert mankind to the fact that the ascension process is happening
      and to at least trigger some sort of recognition and awareness within them.

      That is all that is required of you at this time - it is not your role to force
      the issue of ascension onto your fellow man, merely to make as many of them as
      possible aware of the fact that the Earth is on an unstoppable ascension course
      and that all they need to do is look within - their spirit guides and mentors
      are there waiting, all you need to do is release the trigger of awareness within
      them.

      So many new souls are awakening on a daily basis now that the veils of
      forgetfulness have been lifted, and it is a wonderous sight for us all to
      behold.

      For those of you who have not yet experienced the direct contact or disclosure
      with us - know that the time is almost upon you. The cabal have been removed
      from your societies, and already you will have seen on your news programs that
      the wealth has already begun to be redistributed. However, this is not your
      concern, this issue has already been dealt with. The only foreseeable concern we
      have is the notification of the planets ascension to as many of your fellow man
      as possible - this is of the utmost priority at the moment, as many of the jobs
      that we have in store for you will be worthless, unless the ascension process is
      a success.

      Many of you will have noticed an increase in sightings. This is our intent, as
      the time is drawing ever near, and the sightings will become so commonplace that
      when we deem the time is right for complete disclosure, very few of the Earths
      inhabitants will be surprised by our landings. This is the role that we have
      bestowed on many of you at this time, purely to make our landings a success, not
      a fear based failure.

      If you have not yet tuned into your higher self, your spirit, the Angels or your
      Galactic family from the Stars, now is the time to do so. There can be no more
      excuses and no more delays. You all know that you volunteered to be here for
      this mission. The time for denial has long gone. The time to embrace and
      acknowledge who you all are and where you are from is now.

      As always, we offer you our unwavering support. We know that the questions will
      continue until the ascension is so far gone that there will be a time that the
      questions will cease - and your inner knowing will take over. It is contained
      within you all, you just need to dig deep, and give your permission for the
      relevant information to be revealed to you, as we cannot volunteer information
      to you without your prior consent.

      Why hold back any longer? Your fellow mankind need you now.

      We are the Galactic Federation of Light.

      More at: @ http://GALACTICFL.COM

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      MSG from *ARCHANGEL MICHAEL* on May 21st, 2012.

      Each advance builds upon the last. ¨C ArchangeL Michael channeled by Ron Head
      May 21,2012

      We offer our sincere congratulations for your magnificent success in your
      meditations and visionings during yesterday¡¯s event. We urge you to make
      special efforts to remain grounded now as this wonderful energy continues to
      make itself felt.

      Allow your new consciousness to bring concepts of yourselves to your awareness
      that you have not allowed to surface for many lifetimes. Allow also the energy
      and light to penetrate deeply into your dear mother Gaia and to spill out into
      the space around you, reaching out to unite with each other everywhere on this
      planet. Allow your minds to understand that there is truly no limit to the
      extent of your energetic fields. Understand the instantaneous connections you
      have with all whom you resonate with.

      Draw in this light and use it to build a strong and unbreakable link between
      yourselves. We offer you an image. You and ourselves, you and Gaia, you and each
      other, we are one. We are one. Each of you contribute all you are and ever have
      been to the expanding consciousness we are. The power of the light, peace, and
      love of this oneness cannot and will not be stopped until it manifests the world
      you have imagined.

      Live in this new world as often as you desire each day. Breathe it, walk in it,
      play in it, love it into being. Speak about it to each other. Focus upon it with
      feeling. As things around you begin to happen now, you will be distracted at
      times, for they are what you have desired for so long. Take the time often to
      return to your centers and ground yourselves. Return also to your image of the
      new world you desire. Allow the events around you to transpire in the most
      peaceful, safest, and smoothest way possible. Bring as much light to bear on
      these events as you can muster. This is the function now of the light warrior.

      Find within you the reality of unconditional love. You may be challenged to
      maintain this as the truth of the past is exposed. We urge you to keep your
      focus on your new world as much as you are able, and to allow the old to pass
      away in peace. Your old world television, radio, and print media will offer up a
      great deal of noise at first. They are not yet free to do otherwise. Many of you
      have completely unplugged from that influence. More of you may want to do the
      same, for now. For the time being, they are completely under control and are
      being used to control you. Soon enough they will be free to return to the
      reporting of truth. Some small efforts are already being seen. In the meantime,
      you are all finding information that you resonate with, and interpreting it for
      yourselves. This is by design, dear friends.

      Watch closely now for small changes that will explode into huge long-term
      benefits to your world. It took decades for the benefit of the airplane to
      affect your world. It will take far, far less time for the new technologies to
      reach all of you. Communication and travel are many times faster now. Each
      advance builds upon the last. So has it ever been. And, as we have pointed out
      to you, your inner world operates in exactly the same manner as your outer. Each
      change builds upon the last. You are beginning to amaze yourselves.

      We in our multitudes stand on all sides of you and ensure your success now. We
      will speak again tomorrow. Good day. Archangel Michael

      More at: @ http://GALACTICFL.COM

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      May 14, 2012

      Dear Ones, the time has come in your lives to let go of anything that is keeping
      you back from living life in its highest expression. Many of you put off living
      fully with your self talk. "I'll be happy when I lose 10 lbs." "I'll live my
      life for myself once the kids are grown." "I'll start taking care of myself
      first tomorrow." "If only I could find the right partner..." Every time you
      procrastinate in such a way you are making a conscious decision to keep yourself
      small and have a 'less than' experience. Hear us when we say you can start
      living a life that is fulfilling right now, even if the conditions are less than
      perfect. And the true miracle in that, is that once you do, the things that are
      less than your ideal will sort themselves out. Your life expression,
      particularly in these amazing and unprecedented times, is an incredible gift.
      Cherish it and live it to the fullest, every single second. ~Archangel Gabriel

      May 15, 2012

      What is the one area that you consider most problematic in your life? Why not,
      in a moment of silence and sincerity, take that one thing and surrender it to
      God? Then go about your business, secure that it is being taken care of to bring
      the highest outcome for all. How much lighter do you feel? How shifted are you
      from letting go of that weight? How much extra time do you have now to create
      more of what you do want? You see, the act of surrender is the most powerful
      thing a human can do whether it is a generalized surrender, or specific to one
      area of life. It is the energetic antidote to being stuck and a profound
      decision to move forward again. It is the act of an empowered human being.
      ~Archangel Gabriel

      May 16, 2012

      Many of the human condition have a tendency to remember and apply their
      spiritual teachings when times are good, yet the moment times get hard they
      revert right back to their old ways. Conversely, many turn to spirituality when
      their times are hard and forget all about it once things settle down. Your
      spirituality is designed to allow you to navigate all of what your life
      expression contains and will help you flow through the good times and what you
      consider bad in the most empowered way possible. Sporadic spirituality, while
      common in the initiate, is a beginner trait. Applying what you know and believe
      at all times is mastery. ~Archangel Gabriel

      May 17, 2012

      It is time for the wounded healers to start to address their own healing, for
      the teachers to apply and live by their own lessons, for the givers to start
      receiving. That is the balance that is required to move forward in earnest into
      the energies of the New Earth. Balance and boundaries have been major challenges
      for many helper souls. The time is now to honour yourselves and to share the
      gifts you so lovingly and willingly share with others with yourselves.
      ~Archangel Gabriel

      May 18, 2012

      When energetic elements are happening in quick succession, much like they are
      this month (and year), it is so important to keep your balance. Be kind and
      gentle to yourself. Listen to what your body and spirit needs. Stay in the now.
      Practice gratitude. Go with the flow. Keep a positive attitude. Apply what you
      know. It is an incredibly exciting time, Dear Ones! Take a moment to truly
      cherish how profound it is that you are here assisting, honouring your souls
      desire to experience this amazing and unprecedented time. Keeping your balance
      and anchoring a calm and peaceful presence will help you enjoy these times and
      will certainly be of service to yourself, others and Gaia. ~Archangel Gabriel

      May 19, 2012

      Many of you practice self-protection as a daily practice. We understand your
      intent as you do this, but we would like to point out that what you are really
      seeking is energetic clarity. The act of self-protection can separate and
      divide, while choosing energetic clarity allows you to stand in your authentic
      power and allow your light to shine, which supports the whole. While the steps
      may be identical for both, the intention makes all the difference in the world.
      ~Archangel Gabriel

      May 20, 2012

      Many humans have a fear of stepping into their authentic power and embracing
      themselves as creators. Dear Ones, there is nothing to fear! You have all had
      many life expressions experiencing power to define what it is, and what it is
      not. That was in preparation for the times you are in now. The fact that you are
      treating power with such respect shows you are more than ready. Do not be afraid
      of the responsibility you feel. In reality, you are already creating, so you may
      as well fully commit to using your wisdom and mindfulness to create the life and
      world of your dreams. You are so ready. We would like to add that you cannot
      make a mistake. If you were heading in a direction that didn't honour you, you
      would get uncomfortable and would naturally redirect. It is time to fully
      embrace what you are here to do and feel the excitement and joy of stepping into
      that sacred purpose you have prepared so very long for. ~Archangel Gabriel

      More at: @ http://GALACTICFL.COM

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Beloveds ~

      Keep steadfast on your path - many distractions are offered to test your
      resolve.

      Some souls are struggling to let go of the old fear-based ways - let them be.

      Only You can spiritually enlighten yourself - some choose to live in realities
      where the lights are very dim;

      This is a personal choice - the Light is there for every-One.

      Do not look back - the Light is getting brighter - it is necessary to lift
      mankind out of the dark ages of
      living in fear, unaware of their true identity as divine sparks of God.

      Fear is a lack of Love - a lack of Trust - a severe lack of Faith in the power
      of Love within their own
      heart-space.

      The gigantic leap forward into an enlightened, illuminated spiritual way of
      life on Mother Gaia is well
      underway. If the path gets too rocky, too dense for you to see clearly, take my
      hand and I will lead you.

      I will walk with you and we will rejoice and sing and clear away the thick
      forest of your mind -

      I live within you ~ I have Loved and nurtured you from the very beginning of
      your existence.

      I am the bright Light that you are beginning to see - keep walking toward me as
      I beckon you.

      I AM the One True Love of your Life - I AM your Higher-Self - I will never let
      you down.

      Come closer ~ just a few more steps ~ and you will be HOME.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~* )O( * )O( * )O( *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      More at: @ http://GALACTICFL.COM

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Message from P'taah

      May 2012 - No More Struggle

      So, my beloved ones, how is it going, the enlightenment stakes? Struggling
      along? You know, the wonderful news is that you do not need to struggle any
      longer. This timing - this impeccable timing that you have all created
      yourselves in - is for one reason only and that is to come into the knowing of
      the God-Goddessness of you. There is no other reason - just to come to know and
      love who you truly are.

      You do not come into that knowing, however, by struggling to practice what are
      called grand disciplines or by reading massive tomes or even by listening to
      'old spooks' like that which be I! All of that is absolutely valid and it great
      fun, but it is not necessary. All that is necessary is that is you will come
      into the knowing of who you are.

      It's simple, indeed. No more struggle. Who you are, indeed, is grand and
      wondrous. Who you are is a facet of the God/Goddess, All-That-Is, else you would
      not be here. That which is called the universe is part of who you are. You are
      the God-Goddessness. You are the universe. Nothing else really exists outside of
      you, save to show you who you are - a grand mirror, a reflection to show you how
      wonderful and how magnificent you are.

      Within you, absolutely, is all knowledge - all knowledge. Whatever you read,
      whatever you hear, is merely a shadowy fragment, a reflection of what is called
      the true knowing and it is here. There is nothing else.

      As you are part of the universe, indeed as you are truly a wonderful
      multidimensional reflection of that God-Goddessness, so the universe supports
      you absolutely in the expression of who you really are. So it is that when you
      really start to know who you are, when you can take all of those parts of you -
      you know, the ones that you hide because they are not good enough and not
      acceptable - when you can take them, examine them and love them absolutely, you
      automatically open the channel to your own Godhood.

      It's really quite simple. Nothing to do except to embrace the totality of you.
      Instead there you are, chasing enlightenment, struggling along, exploring
      whatever is the newest thing - and all of the time the answers are within you.

      You see, beloved peoples, that which is called your belief structure and that
      which is called your fears are absolutely what create your reality. You are
      driven by that fear!

      Most of the time you live your lives in re-action. You are not in what is called
      loving action, not in what is called the vulnerability. You are simply in
      reaction to what is occurring about you. And remember that what is occurring
      around you, you have created because you create your own reality absolutely!

      So if you do not like what you are creating, you may change it. As you create
      the change, the universe will support you absolutely.

      You know, the universe does support all of your fears - all of that energy you
      put into the fears, all of the energy that you put into hiding what you do not
      like. The universe will support you absolutely and give you more. Whatever you
      are putting energy into, the universe helps you.

      So you may see in your life a certain patterning. That which has not been
      resolved, you will create and re-create and re-create all of the days of your
      life until you resolve it. How do you do that? Look at what it is in your life
      that you do not desire, the beliefs about yourself that created it, and the
      fear. When you embrace it all, you may change it absolutely.

      We will talk more about embracement next month. So, my beloved ones, until then,
      we love you grandly and issue forth to each and every one of you,

      Namaste.

      P'taah

      More at: @ http://GALACTICFL.COM

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Lao Tzu on the Transition, Life with the Emperor, and the Way of Life
      2012 May 21
      Posted by Steve Beckow

      The following is an excerpt from Heavenly Blessings, May 17, 2012, with Lao Tzu.
      Lao Tzu is the author of the Tao Teh Ching and Hua Hu Ching. His simple,
      unfrilled explication of ¡°the Way¡± has proven itself a classic of spirituality
      and won him countless adherents over centuries, well beyond the boundaries of
      what might be considered Taoism.

      The reference to the stick alludes to Lao Tzu¡¯s first appearance to Linda in
      which he showed her a gnarled upright stick in perfect balance on his hand.
      Linda discussed the incident in the preamble. The sage is that gnarled stick in
      perfect balance.

      My favorite image of Lao Tzu is one that he gave of himself sitting at the
      roadside, across from a popular noodle stand. The hot steam is rising from the
      noodle pots across the way and travellers gather to eat and trade animated
      gossip. Meanwhile, no one comes to partake of the weak meat soup that Lao Tzu
      has prepared in silence and dispenses from a pot by his side. To the worldly
      what Lao Tzu purveys is ¡°weak meat soup.¡±

      One of the surprising admissions he makes is that it was he who incarnated as
      Djwhal Khul. Thanks to Mary for the transcript.
      Heavenly Blessings, May 17, 2012, with Lao Tzu

      Graham Dewyea: Hello and welcome to Heavenly Blessings with Linda Dillon and the
      Council of Love, I¡¯m Graham Dewyea. Our guest today is Lao Tzu.

      Lao Tzu: Greetings I am Lao Tzu.

      GD: Welcome.

      LT: And welcome to you and do not worry, you are in the stillness and you are
      balancing on the stick and you are balancing within and without. There are many
      challenges upon your planet at this time and the key is to stay within the
      stillness and the balance of your heart and in that to stay in the balance and
      the stillness of your mind and your emotion. When you are in this place, you are
      also in the place of receptivity and you are able to bring forward what you
      need, what you desire, what you anticipate and what you are here to do. So, yes,
      I have asked this channel for the opportunity to speak to all of you and I
      welcome you.

      We have traveled together for a long time and we do so yet again. I have taken
      many forms in many incarnations but I wish to come to you this way as ancient
      teacher and ancient friend. I always am willing to give you my stick, that you
      may carry it with you, that you may treasure it and you say to me ¡°But Master,
      what is so special about an old gnarled stick that is crooked and bent?¡± Well,
      first of all it teaches you, reminds you to honor the wisdom of the elders, the
      wisdom that has been gathered and that I come to share with you.

      But it is also a symbol of your life; it is a symbol of what each of you go
      through in your journey. There are very few beings and particularly on earth,
      whose life is straightforward. There are always bends in the road. There are
      always unexpected detours. There are always bumps and perhaps gnarls. I ask you
      to take this stick and carry it and to practice balancing it that you may honor
      your journey. Do not strip it down, do not take the bark off it, do not polish
      it. Look at it in its perfect, natural form and appreciate it and then
      appreciate your life.

      It is a time when many of you are going through a period of reflection, of life
      review, of examination of what you have done and not done, accomplished and for
      many of you this is tinged a little with judgment and sometimes disappointment,
      feelings of what might have been. My friends, this is not the purpose of this
      examination and reflection, quite the contrary. The purpose is to see and to
      exclaim and to claim everything you have done, everything you have come to know,
      everything that you have experienced. Not judging it as good, bad, or
      indifferent but simply embracing it for the journey it has been.

      When I have walked the world as teacher and healer I would travel to the
      villages and I would share the secrets of the healing and the chi, for it was
      really no secret at all. But when I would travel to the poorest village and
      still I would be honored to share a rice bowl and people would say to me
      ¡°Master, what is it like in the palace of the emperor? Is it not grand? Do you
      not wish you were there? I wish I could go.¡± And I would look at these beings,
      my fellow villagers, my fellow travelers and I would say to them ¡°Look at the
      riches that surround you, for your feet are on the ground, they are in the soil
      all day long. You feel the heartbeat of the Mother, you awaken to the song of
      the birds as the sun rises in the sky, you feel the warmth of the day and the
      gifts of the breeze, you drink the fresh water with your hands, your children
      surround you, your grandchildren honor you. These are the riches.¡±

      For the emperor was always sick. He was always out of balance. And so, yes, he
      would beckon to me and like any who would beckon to me I would respond and go,
      often with some of you in tow for you are my students, my friends, my followers,
      my journeyers. And we would work our healing and restore the balance and chi
      flow within those of the palace walls and the emperor himself. And he would say
      to me ¡°What must I do to maintain this balance, to maintain my flow and why can
      you not simply stay here and tend to me?¡± And I would always just smile and
      look at him and I would say to him ¡°What you must do is put your feet on the
      earth and raise your face to the sun and give thanks for the riches, for you are
      the son of heaven and this is much to be grateful for.¡±

      And so I say to you, my dear friends, my children, be grateful for your stick;
      be grateful for what you have, for even the hardships. The hardships have come
      to you because you are strong enough to walk through them, to reveal the inner
      meaning, to share with others. When you do not know sorrow, when you have not
      experienced any of the old realm, then how do you know how others feel, what
      they experience and challenge. So bless the hardships that you have faced and
      the victories both large and small, for there are times in each of your lives
      when simply opening your eyes and choosing to go forward another day is a
      victory.

      But I do not simply leave you with empty reassurances. I have brought the
      LaHoChi back that you would have the tools to restore, not only your sacred self
      but all of humanity and all of Gaia; that you would have in your hands, at your
      fingertips what is necessary to obtain, maintain and retain the balance in all
      things for this healing is not simply for the body, the mind, the spirit, the
      soul, it is also for situations, environments, and for the planet we love, sweet
      Gaia.

      But I have other gifts that I also wish to gift to you this day and I know that
      you have been gifted and blessed with the Silver Flame of Archangel Uriel. Is he
      not magnificent? My gift to you is more humble than that, it is my cup, my small
      oil cup, my light, for we simply place a wick as you would think of it in some
      oil and I give you this, I give you my light that burns deep orange, that it
      will light your way. You are courageous; you are the adventurers, that is why
      St. Germaine and I have called to you.

      But I want you to have this light as you travel into unknown territory so that
      you may feel reassured, that you may see into situations that seem to be unclear
      or that you are uncertain of. You are breaking new ground, you are ascending
      into new territory, you are receiving the qualities of your inter-dimensional
      self during this time of transition.

      But I am not a foolish old man; I know there will be moments when you will feel
      a little nervous. And so I ask for you to use this light that you will see your
      way and if you are still nervous, if you are still anxious as many of you are,
      ¡®will this happen? will I make it?¡¯, then turn to me. There is nothing frail
      about me; I am very strong and I will offer you my arm or my shoulder to lean
      upon for I want you to find your way. And if you need guidance I will help you.
      I do not run ahead of you. No, I want you to be able to find your way for that
      is your joy and your journey but any assistance you need I am right there.

      I also gift to you, my beloved friends, fellow journeyers, I give to you a ball
      of twine. Yes, it is the old fashioned twine that you have not seen in a long
      time. But I always carry this with me, I travel very light and my sack holds
      very little, but these are essential tools and it is what I have to share with
      you and so I do so joyfully; I do so in gratitude that you will accept these
      humble gifts from me. ¡°Why the twine?¡± you say. It is very useful, it is
      useful in a number of ways; first of all if you think you are running out of
      wicks for the oil simply cut a piece, it will burn brightly and show the way.
      But primarily I give it to you that you may lay it down around you and form
      boundaries.

      It is a time of unity and this has been always what I have taught. I have taught
      it in ancient China, I have taught it in Atlantis, I have taught it in Tibet as
      my incarnation as Djwhal Khul, I have taught the importance of unity. But the
      comfort level of unity, for you see that I tend to your comfort this night, is
      knowing your boundaries. If you do not feel safe and secure and if you do not
      feel within your safety and secure your sacred space which grows daily, my dear
      hearts, if you do not feel this sense of boundary, of the wonder, the beauty,
      the magnificence of your sacred self, the divine expression of who you are in
      every dimension, in every reality, then it becomes frightening for you when we
      say to you, ¡°Join as one, acknowledge that you are one heart, part of one mind,
      one energy.¡± The fear will rise up because you think ¡°I will lose myself in
      this sea¡±.

      And of course ultimately that is the goal, but not at this stage, not at this
      stage of your journey. And so I give you this twine that you may lay down a
      border, a boundary to define your beautiful self my sweet child and healer, my
      teachers, my gatekeepers, my showers of the way. So use this twine to outline
      what defines you and that you may feel safe in inviting people in or opening the
      door.

      And if you feel that you are going in this journey from the 3rd to the 5th
      dimension, to the 7th, to the 9th, and you are afraid that you will not know
      your way back home, that you will somehow lose your way, then simply unravel the
      twine, anchor it, anchor it to your alter, to your bed, to your chair, anchor it
      within your home. And as you travel simply allow the ball of twine, it is much
      better than bird crumbs for our experience is the birds are a hungry group and
      they believe that you do this for them not for you, so use the twine in this way
      that you may always find your way home.

      And it does not matter whether it is home to your own home where you think your
      family lives, where your children reside and love you, or home to the 5th
      dimension, or home to the 7th, or home to the heart of One. So I give this to
      you in this way that you may keep it with you always; my gifts are always
      multi-purpose and then you may also use it however you wish. But I want you to
      know, although I am silent, I am always present. I am the observer, I am the
      watcher, I am the teacher as well.

      Now before we go any further, dear Graham of the inter-dimensional reality, do
      you have any questions of me?

      GD: Well firstly, thank you for your wisdom and your gifts and your peaceful
      messages. Can you hear me ok?

      LT: Yes, I can. And I think everybody else can as well. And I am not just
      speaking about the radio.

      GD: Well, your message and your visit with us today is so timely and one of the
      things that strike me¡­[at this point he was having technical difficulties again
      and I could not piece together his questions]¡­

      LT: I believe you have some further technical difficulties, but I want to talk,
      and that is why today I chose to speak of these messages of comfort. Like you I
      have lived as a human being and my journey has been long and there have been
      times of ups and downs. Many of you are feeling the penetration of the energy
      directly from the heart of Mother/Father/One and it is bringing up for you all
      kind of things including what I have called ¡®insecurities¡¯. And you can also
      use this ball of twine you know as a buoy, it will float even in the roughest
      seas.

      But how do you navigate, how do you navigate first of all when you know that you
      are walking in areas that have not been walked by the general population of
      earth, by humanity, ever? And how do you deal with the peaks, the troughs, the
      waves, the emotional challenges?, and I would be remiss, it is also one of the
      reasons I asked to speak to you because I have wandered the village, I have
      wandered the rice fields, I have seen children die of hunger, I know what it is
      to be in poverty, and I have seen the riches of those who rule, let us say
      through arrogance, believing it is divine right; the only divine right is unity
      and equality and freedom.

      That is why I chose to go from village to village to heal my people, to allow
      the force of love and light to move through them rapidly; not that it would take
      years to heal, but moments, it is instantaneous. And I ask each of you to
      remember and to learn if you cannot remember, learn my LaHoChi because it is
      important especially now we have amplified it. And if you say ¡°Lord, I don¡¯t
      know what to do with this¡±, I say ¡°Take your hands and put them on your heart
      and stay still.¡± Too many of you so often you are running, you are leaning
      right, you are leaning left, you are leaning forward, you are leaning back, and
      you are not learning to stay still, in balance. And once you have this, yes what
      the channel has called ¡®stillpoint¡¯ when you have the balance, when you can be
      the stick in perfect balance, then you can move.

      It would be absurd, ridiculous and a form of denial for us to say to you
      ¡°Everything is fine.¡± Everything is fine in divine timing and right and
      process and what you are being gifted with, but we do not pretend that there is
      not inner turmoil. That is why I speak to you of ¡®choice¡¯ and sometimes the
      choice, the decision, the biggest decision is just to keep going, to get out of
      bed. Sometimes the biggest choice and the wisest course of action is to sit, to
      be still, to simply be and know that you will be nudged by appropriate action,
      by appropriate inspiration. When it is time to move you will jump as if your
      feet are on fire and you are filled with the spirit of action. But the balance
      is the movement and the stillness.

      But when you are feeling tossed by the waves, by the trough, by your emotions,
      by what you think and let go of judgment please, it is very old 3rd dimension,
      it has no place in your life, it never has. It is judgment that has gotten you,
      the collective of humanity, into this mess so let it go and when you feel that
      you are indecisive then be still. Your reaction and your reaction particularly
      in the west is ¡°Oh I have to do something.¡± And I ask of you ¡°Why?¡±
      Sometimes the wisest action is no action; it is tending to your self.

      We bring this healing forward now because it can work the miracles of clearing,
      of uniting, of honoring your boundaries and helping you feel safe of letting
      them go. We bring this forward to you, and I do not do so alone, I do so with my
      beloved St. Germaine and Archangel Raphael, Metatron, Jesus Sananda, the Mother,
      the Divine Mother and yes as Mary, as Quan Yin, El Morya, Serapis Bey, Sanat
      Kumara. All of these beings join with me in this healing that I offer you, not
      at some future date but right now.

      We are also joined by my dear friend and ally Grener of Ashira of Neptune. (1)
      Yes, your star brothers and sisters have brought this healing to you in the
      first place. They have not forgotten it and so they bring it to you once again.
      We all do, not on a golden platter but in our hands and in the activation of
      your hands, of your light, of your God force divinity, of Love. So often I hear
      you say ¡°Master, how can we heal the world? How can we do this when time is
      running short?¡± And this is how you may do it.

      What this chi, the LaHoChi, does for you is also allows you to direct and to
      work more clearly with this energy that is this love, the laser beam of light
      that is being sent to you directly from the heart of the Source One. It helps
      you to direct it into yourself, into others, into your political situations,
      your financial situations, into the environment where many are still living in
      the 3rd dimensional reality, so that they may be penetrated and wake up in time
      to claim their sovereignty. Yes, this journey of Ascension is about Gaia and her
      reclaiming her rightful place, her journey of light and love. But dear friends,
      make no mistake it is also about each of you claiming and reclaiming your
      rightful place as well. The great awakening is upon you, it is not coming in
      future times. It is here and it is yours and I am here to help. I will share my
      rice bowl, I will share my twine, I will share my light. I will share my wisdom
      and I will give you my stick.

      I ask of you not to doubt yourself. I know what doubt is. There were times that
      I would go to the palace and I would worry. I would worry not because I
      couldn¡¯t heal the emperor but because I would doubt and worry about whether he
      would accept the healing. But that was futile and of course that was part of my
      learning, my journey in that lifetime. It was part of finding the middle way and
      staying in the middle way, the Tao. It is none of my business whether the
      emperor wishes to accept healing. If it is requested it is given. And so it is
      with you. If people request your help, do not wait one moment to judge or to
      think ¡®will it work?¡¯ Simply proceed. Proceed from balance and stillness into
      the action, into the flow of love through you to them and I guarantee you, my
      dear hearts, it will work each and every time. So acknowledge your doubt,
      acknowledge the worry and then let it be gone. Do not carry it with you. Make
      sure your sack is as light as mine. Go with peace and go with my love.

      GD: Thank you.

      More at: @ http://GALACTICFL.COM

      (1) The ¡°Neptune¡± that Grener is from is not our planet Neptune. There are
      apparently many Neptunes around the cosmos.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      20-May-2012

      Hello Son,

      Children Need to Know

      The Creator has already activated their DNA to accept the energies of this year.
      However, this will work if they are facing the correct way, and that is towards
      ascension.

      We remind you what happens to stagnant water, it becomes stale and undrinkable.
      The properties of the water change and loose their nutrients. Same happens to
      energy when it is not utilised.

      For younger children, tell them a bright future is beckoning for everyone who
      believes in God.

      We remind you of an earlier channelling and we say the same to children.

      Tell them; that the planet is changing into the most beautiful garden
      imaginable. This garden is going to have wonderful waterfalls, flowers, bushes
      and trees. It is giving off beautiful smells every where you go. Did you know
      that the planet too is alive, when you go to any plant or tree, it can read your
      thoughts. If you talk to a flower and say that it looks beautiful; the flower
      understands what you are saying and will be pleased. Try to touch and say hello
      to all the plants in the garden. Because they are alive; but we have lost the
      language to understand them. But you can learn very quickly, if we silence the
      mind and start listening.

      Bring a plant for your children and let them make their own choice. Then let
      them look after it, even talk to it. It is important to respect nature and all
      its surroundings and show the children the beauty of the world of nature.

      Tell him that the world is linked with families who care for each other.

      Children are naturally inquisitive and trust their parents, so teach them what
      you know in stages.

      The older ones can easily access the internet and research on their own; but
      guide them to your own favourite sites, it is vital to save time that they are
      directed.

      Share openly in your circles of trust the messages of this year and let the
      belief inside of you grow stronger each day.

      Your mother; children carry immense energies that light rooms that have remained
      dark for years. They believe in lore more than you think.

      Message from Ascended Master Saida Khatoon

      More at: @ http://GALACTICFL.COM

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The Week Ahead: 05/21/2012
      ~Angela Peregoff

      As we sit basking in the dynamic presence of yesterday¡¯s solar eclipse New Moon
      there is no longer any question that a cosmic acceleration is influencing our
      times, as we seem to be in the midst of a new level of amplify. For the next
      couple of weeks our sun is resting in perfect alignment with the central sun
      Alcyone in the celestial Pleiadian system. This group of stars represents the
      seven sisters or seven Goddesses in our galaxy. We also stand at the culmination
      of Wesak, a festival celebration of enlightenment.

      Typically May is a mystical rebirthing time when we can relax, merge with
      Spirit, the higher planes, and drink in the elixirs of expanded consciousness.
      We relax and smell the roses (the scent of the Divine); we feel like focusing on
      comfort, beauty, security, and harmony within all our resources. However the
      particular stellar waves that will be pouring in from the galaxies above will be
      providing the signals and frequencies to anchor newer levels of awareness that
      include sacred respect for the value of life and consciousness.

      Energy vibrations from the Galactic Center will be transmitted across the
      parsecs of space in a language of Light, a form of intelligent communication
      that affect and support all forms of consciousness. The Pleiades, Alycone, Maia,
      Electra, Merope and the rest of the cluster of stars from that region of the
      galaxy will be transducing transmissions and relaying them onward. Our Sun will
      catch the cosmic communications and distribute them to the rest of the solar
      system.

      Each wave of particular frequency will be carrying a specific resonance of
      higher frequency and Divinity sent directly to your cells, where the spirals of
      your DNA are in harmonic resonance with the spirals of the galaxy. You will not
      see or feel the vibrations with you physical senses however your cells will
      catch the signals loud and clear. Your biology will know it is being called upon
      to tune itself to meet and match the new harmonics and entrain with the
      escalating waves of resonant energy.

      Imagine as we progresses towards the Memorial Day weekend in the US the kingdom
      of humanity will be breathing a New set of encodements that will usher in the
      experience of Life, physical immortality, and being our body of Light fully
      present in a cellular biology. The transmissions are very strong and nothing can
      dispel them. All life on planet Earth, as well as the entire solar system, must
      adjust to this energy. The Sun¡¯s role is to maintain balance by supporting and
      sustaining the evolution of consciousness in this galactic realm.

      If the resonance is not matched, then dissonance and discord occur, which is
      what you usually see unfolding as scandals, dishonesty, bickering, warmongering
      and new levels of madness. All manner of havoc is created by those who feel
      frantic because they cannot match the cosmic attunement. If you lose contact
      with your heart center, then you will not be able to fully occupy your body or
      use your mind to its greatest capabilities during this time.

      So if you have, or still are feeling as though the universe is giving you a run
      for your money by having you stand in chaos, emotional upheaval, physical
      ¡°jumpiness,¡± fatigue, phases of confusion, listlessness, sensing compression
      or its opposite, lightness of being it is because as a committed vessel of
      Spirit you are holding the newest frequencies and assisting in raising the
      vibration of the planet through your physical being. It may help to remember
      that cosmic energies are always absorbed by the earth, so to remain calm and
      centered, do as the rest of Nature¡¯s creatures and stay in touch with the
      ground.

      As an emissary of Divinity upon Gaia during this time many are acting as
      grounding points of the deeper commitment of spirituality and consciousness that
      is surfacing. As an entity understanding, ¡°one with all¡± your karmic ethics
      has you devoted to the purpose of Ascension. As a straight shot of Source
      dimensional equipment you are a very important component for the New Living
      Field of embodiment. This knowledge may, or may not, make up for all that you
      are processing physically and emotionally, however, know that if you are
      building, claiming, and anchoring what is necessary to advance there are
      celestial elders watching over you. If the need is there, ask for their
      assistance when the merger of energies becomes too much. They will help, and at
      the same time make sure that you continue to grow.

      With so many scrambling changes occurring at once many are feeling as though
      they exist in a house of mirrors. Possessing a keen awareness of the invisible
      happenings can be distracting and confusing for the human living in accelerated
      times. We all need to schedule time for pampering when we are feeling ill at
      ease. For those that perform reality checks and find they are frenzied by
      energies that are somewhat difficult to handle, you need to formulate clear
      plans for balance and clarity by consulting your own internal pillar of wisdom
      and commonsense. The message here is not to beat yourself up for feeling
      bewildered and out of rhythm. Everyone is involved in this intensive
      interchange; some are just aware that they are rendezvousing with sacred
      agreements and contracts. Brainstorm ways that will support the times of
      disenfranchised spiritual jolts. Visit a health practitioner, make sure your
      diet is sound, avoid taking big risks, join a metaphysical group, get lost in
      the arms of nature, etc. You are the only one who can muster the blockbuster
      remedies for amplified waves of Light running through the human collective with
      a vengeance during these times.

      As the month comes to a close there will be a definite steadying effect that
      should be felt by all. But before jumping for joy and high-fiving everyone in
      your spiritual circle open your mind, while the opportunity presents itself, to
      newly landing ideas that lead to stunning accomplishments in your human and
      psychic life. As you settle in after the latest stationing between the full
      moons inspirations and illuminations will be soaring through your brain. Take
      time to write it all down for future reference. We have just been sent
      information on how to BE our truth in greater measure. That means life will be
      in our favor when we remain in harmony with our Soul values, not our human
      characteristics such as curtailing, suppressing and limiting the directive of
      Spirit.

      Personally, I work diligently to remain in alignment with Universal Harmony and
      this usually moves me beyond the spaces of whirlwind energies and magnetics.
      Yes, my physicality still remains a utilized tool of SOURCE THOUGHT so I have my
      days of light-particle processing when I am dizzy, headachy, or stiff and sore
      but I recognize this as an opportunity to be a great and clear Light for the
      greater good and try not to whine too much about it. After all, pro-creators are
      the connector links of unification between the eternal and the now. How cool is
      that?

      Despite the transitioning symptoms we are in the Era of Pure Eternal Awakening
      and life force energies. We are coming to understand that Purity and Divine Will
      are the atmosphere that keeps Intelligence alive now and everything that vibes
      with It enjoys unification at its highest standards. It is a space where one can
      live out mastery within life circumstances and situations leading to perfection
      and acceptance.

      The old is easy ¨C the Newest is spiritual embodiment made physical!
      Thanks for being a cosmic volunteer to Universal Source Substance,

      More at: @ http://GALACTICFL.COM

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Hi everybody! I'm so excited, because the codes from the eclipse are already
      showing results. Last night my right arm switched to antimatter again! It was
      the exact feeling I had described in previous posts, where my body felt as if it
      lost all density and a breezy sensation flowed throughout it and around it.
      First, I felt it pulsating, and then it just shifted. It lasted for only about a
      minute, but I was able to discern a few interesting facts from it. It happened
      right after I awoke. I was in that "in between" state, still half asleep but
      definitely awake, just like in previous times. This time, instead of my entire
      body shifting, it was only my right arm, similar to an experience Petra
      commented about that happened to her leg. I looked at my arm, and it looked
      completely normal despite the fact that it felt like it was enveloped in a cool
      breezy flame. Those are the best words I can use to describe it.

      Obviously, this came on the heels of the solar eclipse. My body has been taking
      in enormous amounts of energy since the night of the eclipse. It actually
      started a couple days before, but the night of the eclipse was crazy insane. The
      energy is sometimes thick like honey, other times it just pours in fast and
      furious, and I use my heart to pump it throughout my body. Sometimes the chakra
      at the base of my skull serves as a pump. I'm convinced we received a major
      upgrade as a result of the eclipse, because I can feel that my body is holding a
      lot more energy. And the download continues even as I write this. The energy
      feels very benevolent in nature, but I do feel wired. When a big wave of energy
      hits me, I feel a wooshing sensation in my ears and my entire body's vibration
      increases for a few seconds. Every time that happens, I am hoping my body will
      switch to antimatter again. I'm on the verge of being able to switch at will. I
      can feel it.

      I asked Metatron to explain in more detail the shift from matter to anti-matter.
      Here is my understanding. Divine consciousness encapsulates the field of all
      possibilities. Not all possible universes materialize into matter, although they
      all have that potential. When divine consciousness focuses on a possible
      reality, that reality exists in the field of antimatter. Reality must be
      experienced through a vessel, a step down in consciousness, so in order to
      experience a reality, divine consciousness must create a character through which
      the experience can be perceived. That character is what many of us call our I AM
      presence.

      Every particle in the universe exists in both matter and antimatter. For every
      electron, there is an equal and opposite positron in the field of antimatter.
      For every proton exists an anti-proton. These are considered scientific facts.
      Likewise, for every human being, there exists an equal and opposite human being
      in anti-matter. This is our divine compliment. Our divine compliments exist in
      the field of anti-matter and have not been burdened by the density of matter.
      They are our the equivalent to our I AM presence, which is basically one step
      down from divine consciousness. Merging with our divine compliment is a
      prerequisite for the ascension.

      Although we exist in both the field of matter and antimatter, we normally only
      perceive what happens in the the field of matter, the material realm. Although
      we experience our realities as a continuous progression of linear time, the
      truth is there is a constant flashing between antimatter and matter, which
      happens faster than our senses can perceive. By merging with our I AM presence,
      we should be able to switch our perception from the material realm to the realm
      of antimatter, which includes not only parallel earths but also omni earth and a
      multitude of other possible realities. We should, in time, be able to surf the
      realms of antimatter consciously. I'm sure this won't happen overnight. The
      activation of the thirty-three chakra system includes the activation of 20
      chakras which currently exist in the realm of antimatter. These chakras
      interface with the material realm, and further open the door to conscious
      interaction between realms.

      When I and others have experienced the switch from matter to antimatter, we have
      been able to leave our bodies through our heart chakras. One time I floated out
      of my body to the top of the doorway to my bedroom and got scared out of my wits
      and went right back into my body. A couple other times I went to dimensions I
      never dreamed existed. The 12 + 1 chakras which are commonly accepted in new age
      circles serve as interface from matter to antimatter in the same way the new 20
      chakras serve as interface from antimatter to matter but in reverse. These 12 +
      1 chakras extend from our physical bodies in a cone like fashion, spinning into
      the realm of antimatter. You have to pass through a portal in the heart chakra
      to get to the realm of antimatter. You may be able to use other chakras as
      portals too. When you leave your body this way through your heart chakra, I
      suspect you do not enter linear time in the material realm. You are entering the
      realm of antimatter, which may appear very similar to the material realm but is
      not. Crazy things can happen, like in a dream. I'm hoping, though, that when we
      fully merge with our I AM presence, we will be able to switch from matter to
      antimatter and leave our bodies to travel in linear time. Of course, these new
      skills come with the added benefit of raising the consciousness of the entire
      universe! How could we ask for more?

      I'm still putting the pieces together. I know for sure the solar eclipse was a
      big deal, and I'm anxious to hear about others' experiences. My friend and our
      fellow lightworker, Sarah Gazala, has been experiencing multiple realities at
      once. Anyone interested in cutting edge ascension info should check out her
      blog: http://www.facebook.com/#!/sarah.g.blogs. Any other insight would be
      appreciated. We are making this happen folks. The world is what we make it. I'm
      so excited!

      More at: @ http://GALACTICFL.COM
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Being present in multiple realities

      As we are creating new realities there is something we need to know about these
      realities.

      We are usually creating our own reality or view of our own reality, but if we do
      this we are having problems creating an overall change within the realities
      outside of us.

      We can only be part of change if we are present within the change and within the
      reality we would like to change.

      Changing a reality is not as simple as just changing your view of the reality.

      Many have been in the process of changing their own reality and changing their
      view of the reality outside of them.

      Changing your own reality is much easier than changing the reality outside of
      you as there is the influence of all others that are involved within the reality
      outside of you.

      You can change your own reality, as you usually will fully immerse yourself in
      making that change.

      Changing the reality outside of you becomes more difficult as you in this way
      have placed yourself outside of the reality that is outside of you.

      You made your own little creation within the overall creation, usually placing
      barriers around it that prevent any energy from the outside reality to enter.

      You are in your own little energy cocoon.

      To be able to make changes in the reality outside of you, you will have to be
      present within the reality outside of you.

      This is where we need to learn how to be fully present in many realities
      simultaneously without having this effecting the changes we made within our own
      reality.

      When you create your own views of the realities outside of you, these views are
      going to limit the way you can make changes to the realities outside of you as
      well as the fact that you are outside of the energies, so real changes cannot be
      made as you are not going to be able to move energies within the outside
      realities.

      This is one of the reasons change is slow, because many have drawn back from the
      overall reality that is happening on earth and have placed themselves outside of
      the overall reality within their own reality cocoon.

      We have to learn to be present within every reality that is created, as every
      reality that is created is in fact within us as we are all involved in these
      realities, even if we call them illusions, they are a part of us as our energy
      is within them and the energy of all these realities is within us.

      The other problems we encounter are the different views of the realities outside
      of us, the difference in opinion and what should or could happen or be done to
      change these realities upon earth and not just earth. We are present in many
      more realities than just earth as our whole being contains everything.

      To make changes in a certain reality, you have to be present within that
      reality, meaning you have to be aware of how that reality is in fact working as
      far as how and what this reality stands for, what are the energies within it,
      how does the reality work spiritually and physically.

      You have to have a complete understanding of all that is happening within that
      reality to be able to assist in changes happening within it.

      If you have certain views, you are limiting the higher parts of your being to
      bring in the most appropriate changes as the work is being done by the human and
      the view is limiting what can be done as you will follow the rules set by your
      own view that you have created for yourself.

      We are all here for a reason, but the question is are we all here to create
      solely our own little reality or are we here to do more?

      Petra Margolis

      More at: @ http://GALACTICFL.COM
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      BAST. Our Pets: Loving Companions Throughout The Ages. By, AuroRa Le. May 22,
      2012.

      &#10699; Many Greetings, I am Bast. I am Mother and protector of the Elemental
      Realms, the Realms of Fire and Earth. I bid you welcome, once more. It is of the
      greatest import on this day that you be made aware of a loving dynamic which
      enfolds you, and has surrounded you throughout what you term as time. These are
      connections deep and true. These bonds run strong within your core essence and
      your history, and it is these which may never be broken. They have left an
      indelible imprint upon your heart and energetic self. It is by God¡¯s design
      that this be so. You know these ones. It is the Animal Kingdom of which I speak,
      and when I label them thus, I do so only to present this information in a manner
      to which you may relate. Dog, cat, fish, bird, tortoise, mouse¡­they go by many
      names, but as in all the Universe, they are One. So, let us start at the
      beginning¡­

      &#10699; Aeons ago, you emerged form Source. Sheltered, wide-eyed and unsullied
      by the many battles you would soon fight in the name of peace, unity and truth.
      You came forward in unimaginable numbers, as healers, teachers, warriors and the
      like. Carriers of the love and light of your Father and Mother. In your
      lifetimes you have comforted the lost, healed the sick, taught the unawakened,
      fed the hungry, brought peace to war-torn lands. You have been heralded as the
      brave wise ones. So, it was by the Creators¡¯ decree that you would have
      protectors. Pet, totem, spirit-animal, companion¡­ they would go by many names.
      Regardless of the form they choose to assume, know well that you have never been
      without the love of these fine friends. From far and wide they came, heeding the
      call, knowing they were needed. They knew you and they found you. They are
      creations of light, shapeshifting energetic entities who would merge their own
      energy with yours and create a bond of an unbreakable nature; becoming one of
      the finest parts of you, your love, your heart-self. There is no place you have
      ever gone that they have not been with you, and there is no place you shall ever
      go that they shall not follow. This is fact. Some of you have more than one of
      these companions, maybe two, three, four¡­ And you may have chosen to share them
      with another member of your soul family. Not to worry. All is free choice, all
      is decided upon by the ones involved.

      &#10699; You have all had a variety of ¡°pets¡± I¡¯m sure, throughout the course
      of your human incarnations. The love you share has been powerful and
      unconditional, and no doubt you grieved mightily at the time of their passing.
      It was almost as if a portion of yourself had departed the Earth plane with
      them. And in this you are not entirely wrong, because in a way, it did. You then
      went on to find another, to fill the natural void you felt for the presence of
      your protector and friend. You took your new one home, and developed an instant
      bond of kinship. You recognized this one, over all the others. You simply knew.
      Do not ever doubt for a moment that your beloved companion will return to you
      again and again. By use of the vehicle you term ¡°reincarnation¡±, these
      essences are indeed one and the same, returning to stand by your side as they
      have always done throughout the ages. They are needed. They are an island of
      peace amidst a paradigm of chaos. They possess no agenda, no artifice, no guile.
      They are very much a part of you, and when a person remarks that one has come to
      look like their pet, it is to this they are referring. Aspire to be as they are,
      for they are unity and love in it¡¯s purest form. Theirs is the innate power to
      assist you in your ascension. They can sense discordance and heal you, body and
      soul. They are naturally telepathic and know your thoughts. Refrain from any
      judgement of them, do not do this, please. For to harshly judge this one is to
      judge a sacred element of yourself. For even the fiercest lion keeps a gentle
      heart. Do not ¡°slay the dragon¡±, for the dragon is your friend. Do not cast
      them off as just another sorely worn possession, for to do so is to cast off a
      precious gift of The Divine.

      &#10699; They have been loyally steadfast forever, and you must cherish these
      beloved companions as they love you and assist you in the raising up of Gaia.
      Take heart,

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Viktoriya
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5 5:21 PM
        IF YOU REALLY WANNA BRING LIGHT to THE WORLD! & to YOURSELVES!!!! Read ON... Otherwise deleted lil mind but BIG HEARTS!!!! SAVE IT!!! SHARE IT!!! DISCERN IT! with your GOD! GODDESS! HEARTS!!! don't use your lil human lil mind no more!!! & so it is....

        HeY LiGhTWoRkErS! Say Cheese! :D Be Blessed! even more! by GALACTICFL (dot) COM how r u dear one? REMEMBER! U R Amazzzing! In LiGhT! & IN LoVe! Namaste. xxx World-Galactic Rich. P.S. Saint Germain ~~ About Disclosure and the Landings ~6.5.12~ Dear Ones, We come with breaking news! I, Saint Germain and the Arcturians are at liberty to inform you that some of your space brothers have landed on your planet. A few shuttles received permission to land on your soil and more specifically in Roswell (U.S.A.) and Staffordshire (England). Among the first to land were the Pleiadians and the Arcturians : the Pleiadians for their closeness to your earthly civilization and the Arcturians because of their leadership abilities to handle the procedures involved. The Arcturians are the ones who monitor everything conscientiously as regards to your spiritual evolution on one hand and the disclosure project on the other hand. We established contacts with President Obama and other authorities to figure out how to be of further assistance to you and how to announce disclosure on your world. Those with whom we have established connections are government representatives and the ground crew, connected with the Disclosure project. Obama will announce Disclosure in our presence through your television network and he will also announce the arrests of the cabal.
        More at: GALACTICFL (dot) COM
        http://youtu.be/EtBN9Sd7YFY

        Please HeLP US! AnGeLS! & EaRtH AnGeLs! of LIGHT! :) To MaKe FILM to AwAKeN SoULs Out of AmNeSia! from Millenia! by Sharing! or Donating! ;) * Now Offering: SpIrItUaL/DiViNe/GaLaCtIc GuIdAnCe by Phone US or WORLDWIDE!:))) Donation $50/hr in US or $70 Worldwide! After Donate at: GaLaCtIcFL (dot) com I will Contact Ya!:) *Make Some $MoNeY! & HELP Other SoULs! ALL OVER! ReFeR Me PPL! 50/50 SPLIT!:) You & I! to HeLp YoU! HeLP US! * REAL TESTIMONY: from @jesse Fry : "Thank you Rich! it was great talking with You! Human words cannot express my gratitude or excitement!!!! To Infinity and Beyond!!!!! ∞

        Self awareness and advancement: We would like to speak with you today on ways in which you can further your growth and your advancement while you are here in this physical plane. What you can be working on and focusing on is ways to better accrue knowledge, wisdom and experience throughout your day. How this can be done is through a coordinated effort to share with each other ideas, concepts and your experiences with each other. To do this, interaction is required, and this interaction can be facilitated through the means of the tools that are already at your disposal. The Internet is your source for a wealth of information, and it can be utilized in so many advantageous ways to further your growth and expand your consciousness as you do the work that you have come here to accomplish.

        We see so many of you using the Internet in many different ways, and we do see those of you who are getting the most out of this experience, though we do see a number of you not getting out of your time on the Internet what is possible for you. We would like to see improvements in this area by seeing more of you focusing on the subject matter that will bring to you knowledge and wisdom that is of greater importance to you at this time. There are so many interesting and worthwhile subjects to read about and discuss amongst one another, however, the time to indulge in many of these topics and discussions has passed. It is now a time to focus on only the subjects that will bring to you the most you can get from this experience.

        We would like to see you focusing on subjects that will expand your consciousness in the areas of spiritual evolution. We would like to see more of you focus less on topics and interests that do not have the capabilities to facilitate this kind of growth in your spiritual awareness. There is such a wide range of different topics that will work to better qualify you for advancement up through the multiple dimensions of this universe. At this time, we are taking notice of what we shall call deficiencies in fundamental spiritual understandings and awareness. We would like to see more of you focus on this and turning back a few pages to the basics of spiritual understanding and awareness, starting with the rights of others and how important these rights are to honor and respect, namely in the ways of free choice and freedom of expression.

        We see many of you at this time who are demonstrating that they have not yet reached this fundamental level of understanding, and we say to you that you are building a spiritual house on top of a faulty foundation if you do not first reach this basic understanding. We suggest to you to better strengthen your foundational structure by better understanding the sacred rights of free will and choice, and work at respecting the boundaries and rights of another. We see quite often those of you who trespass on this sacred right of another by outspokenly condemning their views and opinions. This will not do if it is spiritual ascension through this multidimensional universe that is your goal. This behavior must be corrected, and corrected before you begin to amass more advanced spiritual knowledge and wisdom.

        One cannot put the cart before the horse, as you say, and placing advanced and complex spiritual wisdom before you before you have learned one of its most basic fundamentals, which are the rights of others, is a flaw that will lead to problems up ahead and a stunting of your spiritual growth. We suggest to you today to forgo all the advanced concepts, meditations and breathing exercises, yoga, Zen, and all other advanced concepts and focus on one thing and one thing only, and that is when another speaks or posts throughout your online social networks, stop for just a moment and take a long deep breath, and while you exhale think to yourself `Will I honor this soul's sacred right of free will and choice, or will I choose to trespass against my brother or sister and condemn him or her for their choice and right to exercise their right of expression. If you could do this each and every time you are poised to offer reply to what another has just expressed, you would be doing yourself and this other soul a great service.

        We are all here, in part, for spiritual growth and advancement along our journey, and to judge another and condemn their thoughts and freedom of expression is not assisting them on their journey in any way and is also not assisting you on your journey. Instead, this can be likened to a head on train wreck when two locomotives meet on the same track. This is certainly not conducive to either locomotive, and this is certainly not what will lead to a positive outcome for two souls who are also traveling upon their journey. We thank you for your efforts in this regard, and we will be looking for improvements in this area immediately starting today. What we would like to see more of are those of you who outwardly express that you honor and respect the views of others at all times and welcome always their views and opinions on any subject they would like to discuss. This is the way of the higher dimensions of this universe, where all beings respect the sacred rights of another and their choice of expression, no matter what that expression may be and whether you agree with this point of view or not.

        No one is asking you to ever take on the perspective of another. You are only being asked to honor another's right to choose their own perspective and express this choice in any way that they see fit, as long as it does not intrude upon the rights of another. This very basic and fundamental right is the cornerstone of the foundation of this entire multidimensional universe, and it is here at this very first block that we want you to focus your attention today and as you move forward, and we would like you not to forget our discussion today and this lesson on this extremely important spiritual virtue. Thank you, and bless you all.

        We are the Galactic Federation of Light.

        As channeled through Greg Giles
        http://ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com/- English
        http://spanishgreggiles.blogspot.com/ - Spanish
        http://brazilgreggiles.blogspot.com/ - Brazil
        http://bulgariangg.blogspot.com/ - Bulgarian
        http://coratiangreggiles.blogspot.com/ - Croatian
        http://dutchgreggiles.blogspot.com/ - Dutch
        http://germangreggiles.blogspot.com/ -German
        http://greekgreggiles.blogspot.com/ - Greek
        http://hebrewgreggiles.blogspot.com/ - Hebrew
        http://polishgreggiles.blogspot.com/ - Polish
        http://japanesegreggiles.blogspot.com/ - Japanese
        http://portugalgg.blogspot.com/- Portugal
        http://romaniangreggiles.blogspot.com/ - Romanian
        http://russiangreggilles.blogspot.com/ - Russian
        http://sloveniangreggiles.blogspot.com/ - Slovenian
        http://swedishgreggiles.blogspot.com/ -Swedish
        http://chinesegreggiles.blogspot.com/ - Traditional Chinese
        http://hungariangreggiles.blogspot.com/ - Hungarian
        http://frenchgreggiles.blogspot.com/- French
        http://turkishgreggiles.blogspot.com/2012/03/02032 Turkish

        Enjoy this day to its fullest – Michael channeled by Ron Head
        June 5,2012

        And so, it is upon you, dear friends. The unmistakable rise in the energies of light and love has begun. In addition, your biggest worries are beginning to prove unfounded. There is still, in your world, enough fear and worry to manifest these catastrophes. However we are delighted to see that the love and light you are bringing to bear is daily winning out over the fear, even though the numbers of you would not appear to be large enough.

        Light is always ascendant, dear ones. And your numbers are far, far greater than you imagine. You are a part of a universal host of uncountable number. As you join your meditations and visualizations this day, feel the power you have brought to bear. Feel us holding you in loving embrace. See all you have dreamed and longed for these many thousands of your years coming to pass before your mind's eye. See all resistance melting away as divine love replaces it in your entire solar system; for you have enabled far reaching changes that have hardly crossed your minds, my friends.

        When you change yourselves, you change your world, and when you change your world, you change the universe. This ascension, as you term it, reaches beyond your ability to comprehend, at least with the intellect. Soon you will be seeing things with a mind that will not have such restrictions. In that regard, we would now offer a tiny piece of advice, if we may. We see so many of you dreaming of what you will become, and that is a marvelous thing. We have indeed encouraged it. But we would point out that you are, in your true selves, already these wondrous beings. Achieving these things is not something you need try for. You are now as you are because it is necessary to what you have come to accomplish. We say to you that, if you simply relax into the flow of what you are becoming, it will come to you easily and painlessly in divine timing. Wonder at what you see happening to and around you, however, is fun. Is it not? That we highly recommend.

        Love, enjoy yourselves, and let that flow from you to all you meet. If you stub your toe, come quickly to your centers and ask for our help if you need it. We have told you that we walk by your side. In truth, we are always within, waiting for your call. We urge you also to think of today as the beginning of a huge and constant increase in the inflow of unconditional love to your world. It is an event, surely, but it will not end when you leave your meditations. It will be constant and constantly increasing in strength throughout these next months. We would like for you to give the intent that you continue to increase in your abilities to absorb and utilize these frequencies and this power in the transformation of yourselves and all around you. In this way smooth and peaceful change which hardly seems possible can occur.

        Those who do not know of, or refuse to believe, what is happening will hardly be able to understand. You, however, are now beginning to feel changes happening to yourselves which amaze you. The same changes are happening to many, many of those sleeping ones. They do not yet `get it', as you would say. When they get so confused that they ask you, please comfort them and let them learn at their own speed. They will surprise you.

        Enjoy this day to its fullest, my dear friends. We will speak again tomorrow.

        Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice link: http://oraclesandhealers.wordpress.com/

        a message from Sarah-Jane Grace

        Tuesday, 5 June, 2012

        As we continue our grand and mysterious tale of cosmic twists and turns, this epic looks set to turn into an adventure of legend as the unconscious continues to become conscious, and sleepwalkers stir and awaken seeking meaning and purpose, love and unity. Each of us is a Divine spark, and we are stepping forth into the full blazing glory of love of the most incredible kind.

        As Venus dances across the Sun, we are being asked to fully open up our hearts, minds and souls to love in the truest sense of the word. Love is a word often used but it is the true power of love that is important now; when we feel the energy of love, the word becomes so much more, as we realise that love is an amazing and inspirational force.

        Love is often dismissed as `fluffy' or `over-rated', for in the `real-world' love cannot solve problems or put food on the table, but this misses the point! Love is not about paying bills or fixing life's problems; love is a state of being, and when in this state, everything changes. Love is not something to `get' or `attain', love just is. It is when we open ourselves up to the full power of this realisation that we step beyond limitations and connect with the expansive and infinite essence of the Universe that is within each and every one of us.

        Whilst being human can make life complicated, love brings us back to the simplicity and to the joy that is present in the magnificence of life. As we prepare to open up our hearts and souls to the full and incredible force that is love, we connect with the synergy of Self as hearts, minds and souls become One.

        Love begins and ends within; if we cannot truly love ourselves, then how can we love another? If we do not love our lives, then how can we love life? These are basic and fundamental building blocks in the Universe, and whilst they are simple, they should not be overlooked.

        As we connect to the outpouring of love on all levels of our consciousness, we take a bold step forward, for we move beyond fear, lack and doubt to a place of openness, One-ness and wholeness. Love transcends barriers and it breaks down walls, both within and without, and the time has come to find unity, both within our Selves and with one another, to create a new chapter of hope, love and harmony.

        With a true sense of love in our hearts, this outpouring of love flows freely within enabling us to be the very best that we can be; for we are Whole. We can then unify and send this flow inwards, outwards, earthwards and skywards and watch it ripple out touching the hearts and souls of so many.

        This may sound a little `gushy', but Venus is opening up our hearts to the full power of love. There are many thoughts about the impact of the Venus Transit, and these words are simple in comparison, but life is simple, we no longer need to complicate it.

        It is now time to live whole-heartedly and consciously, awakened and inspired in the present moment; it is time to be love and to live love. We are now ready to open up to nirvana both within and without, for there is room for all of us to live under the pink leaves of the lotus flower...

        You are encouraged to share articles as long as copyright and contact information are always included. Thank you for your courtesy. Sarah-Jane Grace www.theplanetwhisperer.co.uk

        Copyright © 2006-2012 Sarah-Jane Grace. All Rights Reserved