TRICKLE UP SYSTEM

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2012

      Social Community Network/Information Coordinator,
      Suba/Mbita-Kenya
      'Aliving hope is desire' When it is socially lived!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2012
        Dear Samwel

        It is good to see this.

        I wonder if it ties in with the women traders you are already working with. I am thinking of the ones that Ken met when he visited Mbita island recently. It seemed that scheme was working well. It woud be good if you could find ways to help more women.

        Ken is hoping to catch up with you by phone at some point and will tell me about the conversation afterwards.

        Pamela