Maria Agnese Memorial

  • nafsiafricaacro@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2012
      Dear All,

      It has been a year since our dear friend Maria Agnese Giraudo passed on.
      For those who can remember her, Maria was an inspirational figure and great contributor in the MSL Forums.
      Nafsi Africa Acrobats from Kenya were in Rome on the 26th April 2012 to commemorate Maria and spread her ashes.
      Below are links with account of the proceedings.
      We will always cherish Maria for her generousity and firm actions against exploitation of the disadvantaged.
      She contributed immensely towards positive social change and the development of disadvantaged communities.

      Her legacy will live on.

      Peace,

      Ken Owino
      Nafsi Africa Acrobats

      PS: Please the change of our webpage URL to www.nafsiafrica.webs.com

      Sent from IPhone

      Start på videresendt besked:

      Fra: Lidia Ferrari <l.ferrari.mormorio@...>
      Dato: 2. maj 2012 12.11.08 CEST
      Til: nafsiafricaacro@...
      Emne: Lidia Ferrari ha condiviso con te un album.
      Svar til: Lidia Ferrari <l.ferrari.mormorio@...>

      Sei stato invitato a visualizzare l'album di foto di Lidia Ferrari: Nafsi Africa Acrobats Roma and Santa Marinella April 2012
      Nafsi Africa Acrobats Roma and Santa Marinella April 2012
      01/mag/2012
      di Lidia Ferrari
      Messaggio da Lidia Ferrari:
      Hi, I took some photos in Rome and in Santa Marinella, maybe you find among them some pictures for the on line Forum.
      Ciao
      Lidia
      Se riscontri delle difficoltà nella visualizzazione di questa email, copia e incolla quanto segue nel tuo browser:
      https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=105227406443848960805&target=ALBUM&id=5737601023797284817&authkey=Gv1sRgCNXGvrf-r--UogE&feat=email
      > On 27/apr/2012, at 03:13, kenneth owino <zaken07@...> wrote:
      >> Dear all.
      >> This day  is nafsi final day in Rome after 10 days visit. Was a warm welcome firstly meeting Catherine at Fimucino airport and drove us to parochio de san ingiro where we meet with padre Don Matteo,Paolo and Giovina for a dinner. How great to meet Umberto Des Matteis at Catherine's house with her family and there after we discussed various issues concerning Nafsi project. We are pleased to have been in such a family environment with all of you.
      >> Between the performances in Rome,
      >> -          Sabato 21 aprile ore 10.30, scuola di circo di Tor Pignattara, Istituto Comprensivo Laparelli, piazza G. Cardinali angolo via G. Salvemini, Roma
      >> -          Sabato 21 aprile ore 17.30, casale Podere rosa, via Diego Fabbri, angolo via A De Stefani, Roma.
      >>
      >> -          Domenica 22 aprile ore 15:30,  CSA La Torre, quartiere Casal De’ Pazzi, via Bertero
      >>
      >> -          Mercoledì 25 Aprile ore 19.30 Pigneto,  Piazza Nuccitelli, contatto: We did had great social perfomance with nice audience and we did did also had some street shows as well.
      >> On Thursday 26th April 2012 we drove with Lidia to Santa Marinela and meet some of Maria's family and friends, we had a mass at the church San Giuseppe then went to the sea to spread the ashes. Kenneth and Giuseppe were among the person on the boat to spread the ash and flowers. Viva Maria were the last words from Giuseppe. There after we performed at the square near the church.
      >>
      >> 27th April 2012 Nafsi will meet Catherine and Lidia to discuss more on Nafsi budget we presented and about Valdese churches fund (www.chiesavaldese.org).  Then at 1930 we will have shows at Pigneto and another at strike a few miles away.
      >> Catherine, Lidia and Maria family and friends we did appreciate all your support and organization towards Nafsi visit in Rome April 2012. To all others Kenedy, Samuel Kongere, James and other friends who would not be present on this days, we share our love and friendship.
      >> Thanks to Nafsi team who were in Rome during this time to give Maria last respect during the spread of her ashes, may your tour be of success.
      >> Peace.
      >> Kenneth.
    • Samwel Kongere
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2012

        Surely Ken and the rest of us we really miss Maria Agnese Giraudo her gratitude will always remain with us.
        Thanks for being there on my behalf.
        Samwel

        Social Community Network/Information Coordinator,
        Suba/Mbita-Kenya
        'Aliving hope is desire' When it is socially lived!

        Fra: Lidia Ferrari <l.ferrari.mormorio@...>
        Dato: 2. maj 2012 12.11.08 CEST
        Til: nafsiafricaacro@...
> [...]

        >> 27th April 2012 Nafsi will meet Catherine and Lidia to discuss more on Nafsi budget we presented and about Valdese churches fund (www.chiesavaldese.org).  Then at 1930 we will have shows at Pigneto and another at strike a few miles away.
        >> Catherine, Lidia and Maria family and friends we did appreciate all your support and organization towards Nafsi visit in Rome April 2012. To all others Kenedy, Samuel Kongere, James and other friends who would not be present on this days, we share our love and friendship.
        >> Thanks to Nafsi team who were in Rome during this time to give Maria last respect during the spread of her ashes, may your tour be of success.
      • kayiwa fred
        Message 3 of 3 , May 10, 2012
          Thank you all for the great love you had and you still have for Maria
          i too join you whenever we are remembering her
          greetings from Uganda
          Kayiwa

          Fra: Lidia Ferrari <l.ferrari.mormorio@...>
          Dato: 2. maj 2012 12.11.08 CEST