I have changed my focus

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1 10:39 PM
      Dear all,
      i have changed my focus and now looking on sustainability and livehood due to inflation, climatic change, hike of prices of needed cosumable goods. Nearly everyone has access ICT device by now and has made me to change my focus.
      Children need education and food. The old people as Well, too much cases of deaths, i have therefore changed my initial focus.
      Samwel.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2 12:43 AM
        Sam
        Good to hear from you
        I'm glad Ken was able to catch up with you
        I hope to hear more from him soon
        Pam

        On 2 March 2012 06:37, Samwel Kongere <jambita1@...> wrote:

        Dear all,
        i have changed my focus and now looking on sustainability and livehood due to inflation, climatic change, hike of prices of needed cosumable goods. Nearly everyone has access ICT device by now and has me change my focus.
        Children need education and food. The old people as Well, i have therefore changed my initial focus.
        Samwel.

      • ms@ms.lt
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2 8:09 AM
          Samwel,

          Your online group Mendenyo had the following footer in all of its letters:

          > A Focus is being made on having a wireless internet connection for the
          > community to help them have a place for information handling and
          > transfer. There is motive of taking risks to help the community Develop.

          I removed the "footer" as your focus has changed. You don't have to have
          a footer, but if you want, you can set that here:

          (773) 306-3807