You are invited to First Thursday online with Dadamac - February 2nd

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2012
      You are invited to  Dadamac's First Thursday Meeting on February 2nd at this link:
      How it works

      On the first Thursday of each month I try be online for an hour. I invite some of my friends,  contacts and collaborators to join me - and usually the result is an interesting  discussion of some kind. People who have already said they plan to attend are
      • John Dada (Dadamac and Fantsuam Foundation N.Central Nigeria)
      • Folabi Sunday (Dadamac outpost in Ago-Are, SW Nigeria)
      • Me (Pamela McLean Dadamac UK, London)
      Previous two meetings
      Agenda

      We'll start with "meet and greet" and will choose our topic according to who turns up. If only a couple of people turn up we can explore all our latest news, interests and  issues in depth. If more turn up then we'll explore the interests that are shared by most people.

      Time  - 14.00  GMT/London time        15.00 Nigerian time,        17.00 East Africa Time,

      For your local time see The World Clock – Time Zone Converter  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

      This is the link to get in to First Thursday February 2nd  http://etherpad.openstewardship.net/Feb-2012-First-Thursday

      Pamela