- Volunteer Donate Act Now Cuso International information sessions VOLUNTEERS FOR THE WORLD, JOIN THE MOVEMENT Cuso International - Newsletter January 2012Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2012View Source
VOLUNTEERS FOR THE WORLD, JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Cuso International - Newsletter
January 2012 www.cusointernational.org
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN OVERSEAS VOLUNTEERING, BUT WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Join us for an information session and hear from Cuso International staff and returned volunteers. With over 50 years experience in volunteering and development, we are actively recruiting Canadians to work in partnership with local colleagues, sharing their skills and expertise to help find long-term, sustainable solutions to extreme poverty. Our volunteers build relationships and memories that will stay with them for a lifetime.
Cuso International is currently recruiting volunteers to fill long-term (1-2 year) placements with our partners overseas in over 40 countries. We’re currently recruiting volunteers from a range of professional backgrounds such as business, health, education, natural resource management, community and social development. For a complete list of open placements click here.
We'll be covering key questions, such as:
- What does Cuso International do overseas?
- What is the role of an overseas volunteer?
- What skills and competencies do volunteers need?
- What training and support does Cuso International provide to volunteers? We will be holding information sessions in the following cities. For further information and to register please click on the link.
- Toronto - January 24th
- Vancouver - January 25th
- Montreal - January 25th
- Moncton - January 25th
- Guelph - January 27th
- St. John’s - February 1st
- Quebec City - February 7th
- Ottawa - February 7th
- Fredericton - February 8th
- Gatineau - February 9th
Spaces are limited. For more information visit our website and to register please send an email to events@...
Telephone: +1 888 434 2876 | questions@... | www.cusointernational.org
Posted By David N. Mutua to CALD International at 1/20/2012 04:19:00 PM