RE LEANFROMEACHOTHER

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2007
      Dear Janet,Sam ,Lenny and Benter,
      Any Child can damage the ear drum easilly,alittle boy
      in karateng kisumu is strugling with deafness ,he was
      not born def..one day the father just dropped apen on
      the floor so he poked through the ear drum ,that was
      so damged to day he is deaf,this is joshua now 5yrs
      old,the father is alredy dead so he is also sufring
      isolation ,he needs fees and also care.
      Other ways that can cause deafness is slapping or
      punching the children across the earthis islikely to
      burst the eardrum.
      Also the teans who love music ..so when its loud
      ooooh..soon one can be deaf,as well as burst during
      festive seasons like diwali for hindus..this re
      explosives.
      To stop this
      1 Children shoul be giuded not to put things in thiere
      ears
      2 Lets not punish children by slaping but be kind in
      disciplining them..so we dont need mor deaf in the
      world we already have many.
      Am kindly asking for your help we wish to convert
      this infos into newletter and..teachings to
      community,join us in edicating the world lets use this
      forum to helpthe deaf here.
      we need
      1 compuetr for writing
      2 Wtritting materials
      3 cORRESPONDES WITH YOU.
      WHAT DO YOU SAY..JANET,ANDRUIS MARIA AND ALL.

      Thanks
      TOM.

      Yahoo! Music Unlimited
      Access over 1 million songs.