Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: HOW LANGUAGE HELPS IN DEVELOPMENT(MENTALLY)

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 9, 2007
      Tom

      I read your posts with interest - but usually I do not respond. I am not
      a funding agency in any way and I feel I have nothing to contribute
      towards your work at present. I do not want to give you any misleading
      encouragement..

      I also know of people with similar interests in Nigeria. I hope that
      when they have better links to the Internet I will at least be able to
      put you in touch with each other for mutual encouragement and sharing of
      good ideas.

      Pam