Invitation to First Thursday online - January 5th

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2012
      Greetings to everyone and good wishes for 2012

      You are invited to Dadamac's First Thursday Online meeting on January 5th (
      organised by Pamela McLean) - just click the link and you will be there (no complicated log in procedure, maximum number of participants is 20). First Thursday January 2012 - http://etherpad.openstewardship.net/Jan-2012-First-Thursday

      Time - 14.00  GMT/London time 15.00 Nigerian time,  17.00 East Africa Time,
      For your local time see The World Clock – Time Zone Converter  -http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

      How it works

      On the first Thursday of each month I try be online for an hour. I invite you (ie friends and  contacts) to join me. If you are reading this, then you are included in the invitation. I have no idea if anyone will be willing and able to accept my invitation, but I wait online in the hope that someone will arrive - and usually the result is an interesting  discussion of some kind. If only a couple of us turn up we can explore all our latest news, interests and  issues in depth. If  more turn up then its an opportunity for new introductions  and we'll explore the  interests that  are shared by most people

      Previous two meetings
      Agenda

      We'll start with "meet and greet" and will choose our topic according to who turns up.
      If   only a couple of us turn up we can explore all our latest news, interests and  issues in depth. If  more turn up then we'll explore the  interests that  are shared by most people.

      You are invited - First Thursday January 2012 - http://etherpad.openstewardship.net/Jan-2012-First-Thursday