Re: HOW LANGUAGE HELPS IN DEVELOPMENT(MENTALLY)

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 9, 2007
      Dear Janet,
      Language enables deaf Children to think act and
      understand the world around them,and be part of
      community,withoutlanguage.the deaf cannot do anything
      unless helped to dvelop their minds.
      Children who are deaf cannot be assiusted tothink
      unless firs they are taught the languag in orde to
      communicate.
      The daf impact ove the years is finding them in the
      villages and teach then sighnlanuge,since deafness is
      conected to mental development w encourage orgs that
      surport the deaf to assis us bulid them acentre.
      In this cente they will learn the language easily.
      TOM OCHUKA.
      --- Maria Agnese Giraudo <mariaagnesegiraudo@...>

      http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvrd/spb/mnpages/dispages/rvf.htm

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 9, 2007
        Tom

        I read your posts with interest - but usually I do not respond. I am not
        a funding agency in any way and I feel I have nothing to contribute
        towards your work at present. I do not want to give you any misleading
        encouragement..

        I also know of people with similar interests in Nigeria. I hope that
        when they have better links to the Internet I will at least be able to
        put you in touch with each other for mutual encouragement and sharing of
        good ideas.

        Pam