[CALD International] We wish you a merry christmas

  • David N. Mutua
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2011

      As we celebrate Chrismas, we at CALD International would like to wish you all a blessed celebration filled with joy.

      May you all be blessed now and always.

      May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace.

      The gladness of Christmas give you hope.

      The warmth of Christmas grant you love.

      May we always remember the enormous blessings we receive daily and in return reach out to those in need in our communities and beyond.

      May peace be your gift for this Christmas and the blessing of the Almighty be with you and the world to help us all make this world a better place. To make it a Christmas day everyday of the year

      Let us raise a loving cup of Peace on earth, goodwill to men And make them do the washing up.

      MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

      --
      Posted By David N. Mutua to CALD International at 12/19/2011 06:40:00 PM