Re: Invitation to join me on the First Thursday of December - Dec 1st

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2011
      Update

      John Dada plans to be at First Thursday (details below on how to join us).

      Ben Parkinson is also hoping to be there. He's trying to get some work finished this evening so that he may have time to join us as well - for news of Ben see Please share news of Uganda, young innovators, and continuing the work of the Butterfly project  - http://dadamac.posterous.com/please-share-news-of-uganda-young-innovators

      On 29 November 2011 23:39, Pamela McLean <pamela.mclean@...> wrote:
      Hello my friends.

      This is to remind you that Thursday is the First Thursday of December. As usual I will go online for an hour, hoping that someone will "drop by" and say "hello", so we can catch up on our news and hopes and ideas.

      There are no complicated log in procedures, and you don't need to download any special software. After you click the link it is pretty much like using yahoo chat or some other Instant Messaging System. It looks a bit different because it's an etherpad - which means there a some extra useful features - but if you are new to it don't worry. I'll tell you what to do if you need to use the extra features. The link to use is http://etherpad.openstewardship.net/December-First-Thursday

      Time - main session is a bit later than it used to be -  14.00   GMT (London Time)  15.00 Nigerian time,  17.00 East Africa Time,

      For your local time see The World Clock – Time Zone Converter        http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

      I look forward to a catch-up on Thursday

      Pam

    • Samwel Kongere
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
        On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 11:39 AM GMT-12:00 Pamela McLean wrote:
        Ok Pam and all.

        I won't to able to attend i am feejing unwell and resting after some medication and treatment, i wish you well all.
        Samwel.
        >Hello my friends.
        >
        >This is to remind you that Thursday is the First Thursday of December. As
        >usual I will go online for an hour, hoping that someone will "drop by" and
        >say "hello", so we can catch up on our news and hopes and ideas.
        >
        >There are no complicated log in procedures, and you don't need to download
        >any special software. After you click the link it is pretty much like using
        >yahoo chat or some other Instant Messaging System. It looks a bit different
        >because it's an etherpad - which means there a some extra useful features -
        >but if you are new to it don't worry. I'll tell you what to do if you need
        >to use the extra features. The link to use is
        >http://etherpad.openstewardship.net/December-First-Thursday
        >
        >*Time - main session is a bit later than it used to be - *14.00 GMT
        >(London Time) 15.00 Nigerian time, 17.00 East Africa Time,
        >
        >*For your local time see The World Clock – Time Zone Converter *
        >http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
        >
        >I look forward to a catch-up on Thursday
        >
        >Pam
      • David Mutua
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
          Dear All,
          I trust you are all doing fine, am sorry I would be able to attending.

          Thanks Pam

          David

          --
          David N. Mutua