[CALD International] 11/28/2011 08:10:00 PM

  • David N. Mutua
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2011

      AmeriCorps position available at the Cincinnati Chapter!

      AmeriCorps programs provide opportunities for Americans to make an intensive commitment to service! So if you would like to become one or know someone who would be interested, please let them know that our Volunteer Resources Department is looking for a candidate to help us achieve our mission.

      Necessary Skills and Attributes

      • Strong oral and written communication skills
      • Good presentation skills
      • A commitment to service and community involvement as demonstrated by previous experience
      • Flexibility (some weekends and evenings must be required)
      • Professionalism
      • An interest in teaching or training others
      • Computer Skills Required: Prefer knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access, Excel and Outlook
      Interested? Please contact Lynn Wise
      AmeriCorps Coordinator
      614-253-2740, ext. 2349
      614-252-3588 (fax)
      wisely@...

      --
      Posted By David N. Mutua to CALD International at 11/28/2011 08:10:00 PM