Re: Global Villages Network co-creates "Village Innovation Talk" [1 Attachment]

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2011
      Franz,

      Congratulations! I know that you've worked for many years with some of
      these villages. It's exciting to see them coming together in very much
      the way you envisioned. I think it's hardest to get this core together,
      and then it will grow naturally.

      Will this be primarily in German? I will try to see who in Lithuania
      might be interested, in time.

      I share your letter at Living By Truth and also Learning From Each Other,
      where others know you from Minciu Sodas.

      (773) 306-3807
      http://www.selflearners.net